Chapter 9: Let me tell you a story..

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF VIOLENCE, TORTURE AND DEATH

IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING THIS, I SUGGEST YOU TO NOT READ TREVOR'S POV

Josie POV

I was walking to class with Hope because we are in the same class in history of magic today, we became closer since Penelope sudden.. leave.. We understand each other about the sudden void and constant miss left by Penelope, and now I admit that I'm a little guilty about how I treated her when in reality she was only protecting Penelope from a potential heartbreak because of my reputation of HBIC.. But now we're cool and she even started dating Landon a few days ago and I'm happy for them because they deserve each other, and it takes them two long years of pinning on each other to finaly date! But at the same time I'm a little bit jealous because I miss Penelope constantly and I can't wait for her to come back to me and finaly to start our love story.. That and I have to asmit that it been like two months of no sex and I'm a little bit horny.. Suddenly I spot a familiar blond appears out of nowhere, my first through was overwealming with butterflies because it's mean that She's back! But then I frown because she seems alone and in total panic, this isn't good..

"Hey guys, do you know where P must be because I need to talk to her and it's really important, it can't wait" A nervous Hailey asks.

Hope and I exchange a quick glance with our eyes wide open, confusion and concerned immediately cross our faces. I quickly react, a little more harshly than I attended to but I don't care. "What do you mean? We thought she was somewhere with you since you take her away from here 13 days ago!" 'Since you take her away from me!' was on the tip of my tongue but I swallow the urge to spilt it.

"I-She-We were supposed to came back here after.. our discoveries.. She wanted to came back here to talk to all of you but I convince her to stay still and that I'll go back at Mystic Falls with her once I'll be back. So I dropped her to New Orleans, where I stay with her for the last 10 days and went back to find more answers on our recent discoveries in Belgium.. But when I came back to New Orleans she wasn't there and I didn't hear from her since that night.. It was 2 days ago, and now that you're telling me that she isn't here, something might have happened and I don't know what happened but I think I lost her.. Shit I should have stay with her!" The worry Hailey explains. Both Hope and I start to freak out

"What do you mean by discoveries? And what the fuck do you mean by you think you lost her??" I yell anxiously at her while grapping a little too harshly Hailey by the collar of her shirt. But Hope stops me before I can hit her for more answer..

"Wait Josie, let her explain." Says Hope trying to stay as calm as possible while detangling my fist from Hailey's shirt. Frighten, Hailey quickly steps back once free and clears her throat to explain herself.

"I-I lost track of her, meaning I can't seem to find her, every attempt of locater spell ending with an enarmous pain in my head for a couple of minutes and then the map brust into fire! So this is why I thought she was at the Salvatore School, because I can't located you either when you're here, because of the powerful cloaking spell on the school. But now that worry me that she had to use a cloacking, that can only mean that he must have found her or almost, or worst!" Hailey takes a deep and shaky breath while some tears roll down her cheeks. "Fuck, I-I lost her.. I should have stay with her! She was supposed to wait for me in New Orleans so we can go back here together but when I came back from Belguim, she was already gone, and I thought that she had just came back here because she was so impatient to came back, seriously she couldn't shut her mouth about you! But she isn't and now I'm really worry that Trevor must have found her while I was missing!"

"Wait, what, slow down, breath! Who's Trevor? Wasn't she supposed to avoid her ex-boyfriend Brandon?" Hope asks confuse.

"That is what I needed to talk about with P." Hailey takes a deep breath and wipes her tears before adding "Brandon isn't the murderer of P's family, it's his best friend, Trevor."