Chapter 6: You kissed me back!

Josie POV

One.Two.Three.Four.Five.Six.Seven. It's been seven days since I've see her, talk to her and kiss her. I miss her. And I know she needs time to process everything that happened but I can't take it anymore, this radio silence is killing me. The only person she wants to see is her roomate, the great Hope Mickaelson, and it's break my heart that I can't be there for her and hold her. I can't stop thinking about her, it's driving me crazy, so crazy that I didn't sleep with anyone since that kiss. What's wrong with me? I couldn't pass a day without jumping someone's bones but since I met her, everything change. Suddenly the only thing I think about is her and not in a sexual way. I mean yeah at first it was essentialy in a sexual way but now all that matter to me is her being safe and happy. Since this first and perfect kiss, I just wanna see her beautiful face and wonderfull smile in the hallway or in class, just a second, I just need a second to admire her and then I'll be happy for the rest of the day even if she doesn't talk to me, I just wanna see those mesmerizing green eyes full of life again.

It's driving crazy to not being able to talk to her, I think I need to talk to someone about her. I need Lizzie, but she's in class right now and I can't keep it anymore.. Damn it! Think Josie, who would potentially listening to you ramble about how the green of Penelope's eyes are the same shade of color as an emerald, or how much you can't stop thinking about those perfect and soft pink lips of hers, whose kissed yours with so much passion and fever, which make you burning and shivering at the simple contact with or how much wippe you are for this special girl... Landon? No that would be a little awkward because how am I suppose to say to my friend with who I slept with that I think I like a girl? No never happening or he'll never let this one go without teasing and annoyoing the hell out me until my death... My popular friends? Hell no, they wouldn't understand why am I obsess with my feelings because they never trully had one... Hope? Am I actually as deseperate as a puppy? No! Well, not yet, but maybe in a few minutes if I don't find an other solution... MG! Of freaking course! MG my best friend, who wouldn't dare making fun of me if he desires to keep his hair in place.

I knok at the door twice, a few second later he opens the door with a bright smile as always "Hey Jo, what's up?"

"I need your help, it's about Penelope... I may have a tiny crush on her..." I say playing nevously with my finger and not making eyes contact with him.

A moment of silence passes, then out of nowhere MG shouts at the top of his lungs. "OMG!!! You're so red, You're crushing hard on her! Lizzie was right!" I quickly close the door after his shouting a little loudly that I expected, a light blush on my cheeks, I hate when people tease me. "I'm no-Wait? What?!" He slaps himself (not hard so hard unfortunately..) "It's make so much sens! Landon telles me that you didn't have been needy with anyone this past week. You didn't even look up at the cute girl with short skirt who winks at you while walking past you in the hallway! I'm so obvious sometimes! Well I have to congratulate Penelope for being so powerfull over you. Now that I think about it... It makes so much sens, you glaring at Hope because she spend a long amount of time with her, and Marie, this poor girl, everytime she walks past you, you glare at her like you're going to burn her hair off, because she's on your territory! Wow I am a genuise now! But I didn't take you for the jealous type, but obviously, this girl make you both wipped and jealous." We sit on his bed and I let out a big sigh.

"It's because I am not... Usually I control myself just fine, but whenever I am around her, I just-I don't know, switch? It's like I lost every abilities to think straight. And I think it's scaring me, ta let have so much control over me.." He places a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"I know you're scare to be hurt by someone you care about, but you can't run away from her forever-" I cut him off because I know that this isn't what I am the more scare of (even if a tiny part of me is).