Chapter 3: You stink like a dead puppy

Josie POV

I came to the party with my friends and Landon but I end up flirting with a hansome guy. Don't get me wrong he was realy good looking and all but my mind was somewhere else or I would say on someone else. Those green eyes that look like emeralds, those perfect lips so kissable and this soft olive skin so invinting to be touch. Penelope freaking Park, the new girl take my minds and play with it, she didn't call me or text all the day I hope I'll see her tonight because I realy want to talk with her and maybe she'll go home with me. I try so hard to stop thinking about her all the day but I can't and it's frustrated me so much that I start making out with this hansome guy Jake?Jess?Jackson? Something like that.. Yeah I know I only remember people whose catch my interest, but can you blame me? I mean did you see Her? I can't stop thinking about her even while I'm actualy making out with this J-something guy. It's so freaking annoying that I've to ask the guy to get us a drink.

I start searching my friends and Landon because I need a distraction but I can't find them. Howerver I spot Her with Hope. Hope is wearing a black jean with blue crop top, it's casual but nice. In other hand Penelope wears a nice black skirt and red crop top, which make her body seems more perfect than it already was this morning! I feel my mouth get dry.

They are hand in hand smiling at each other while walking to the group with Mg and my sister. Are they a thing now? I can feel my stomach twitchs and a tiny, realy tiny feeling of jealousy cross me, but I shook my head and throw my thoughts at the back of my head. I recompose myself and spot Landon and my friend so I start walking towards them. When I arrive Landon smiles at me and tells me that he get me a drink, I thank him, take the red cup and drink all the alcool which burn my throat but I don't mind I feel better now.

I spot Hope and Penelope talking with my sister and MG and ask Landon if he wanted to see Hope. I decide to make an entrence and we walk towards them, Landon following right behind. I hug my sister and MG and say Hi to this hot cutie, she blushes but she didn't said anything and start talking to that frensh girl Maddy of something. I try to grab her attention here and there in flirty voice but she didn't pay attention at me at all, so I kiss Landon to grab her attention but nothing! Then Hope drags Penelope away and they disappear into the woods. Urg! I'm so freaking frustrated that I grab Landon's hand and lead him to his room so he can distracte me.

Hope POV

Dr.saltzman informs me this morning about the new Monster running around the woods, so I decide to came to the party with Penelope so I could hunt and kill him before it attack an other werewolf student... So here I am in front of the woods trying my best to not freak out due to the huge amount of people here, thank Penelope is with me to calm me down. I don't know what it is about her that make me so soft and confortable and understand but I trust her and it both scare me and make me happy at the same time because it's the first time I'm close to someone like that since my parent's death.. I mean it's totaly my fault becaude Lizzie and Josie tried to be my friends but I shot them down because I can't handle an other loose, I don't think my heart can take it.. But with Penelope it's different, I don't know, it seems so natural to be around her and this feelings I have every time she looks at me, with pride in her eyes, it's make me happy to know that I'm not a freak and mistake for everybody in this school, she makes me feel alive. It's realy strange because we just meet this morning but I feel like I knew her my entire life, she got this aura and this smell and those eyes, whose make her familiar but I can't put a finger on why...

As we walk past the woods to meet the four witches from breakfast, I can see that she is as uncomfortable as me, so I squeeze her hand and give her a smile to let her know that I'm here too, she smiles back at me. As Penelope introduce herself to Lizzie and MG, I look around trying to smell, hear or see the Monster but all I can smell is alcool and all I can see and hear is the music and teenegers drunk on the dance floor.