Farmhouse and Late Christmas Presents

I was woken up by a sudden stop. Casey had apparently take the wheel at some point while I was asleep and looked as if he had been driving for days on end. Rubbing my eyes, I got off of Mikey, who has fallen back onto his shell at some point and had held me to his plastron as he slept, and helped him up. Looking over I saw April and Lily playing patty cake and giggling, I smiled, Lily was ok. My smile disappeared as I saw Raph and Donnie carrying Leo out of the van and into the farmhouse, which April had unlocked, and I followed closely as Lily held my hand. They carried him up the stairs and into the bathroom, where I was quick to run a bath of warm water, they set him in and I pulled up a stool and sat down. I will not move until I'm either dragged away in my sleep or until he wakes up. Raph looked the same way as he pulled up another stool and sat down, bending over his knees and resting his arms on the tub. It was an awkward silence, but all I could focus of was Leo and his wounds. I grabbed his hand and slowly stroked his knuckles, trying to soothe him even in his unconscious state, Raph softly chuckled, causing me to look at him.
"What?" I asked, tilting my head, my ears flopping over with the sudden movement.
"Nothing, it's just... you remind me of Leo when we were younger; Mikey had gotten really hurt and so Leo started to stroke his knuckles, it calmed him down and Donnie was able to patch Mikey up." Raph's vibrant green eyes pierced my own E/C ones. I smiled at him, then returned my gaze to Leo, his face was pained. I chanted out a mantra called 'the healing hands', doing the hand motions I swiftly placed my hands on Leo's plastron. The white glow surrounded Leo's body and only grew brighter until it eventually died down, the wounds had started to heal themselves and left scars. I removed my hands, and just looked at Leo as his facial expression turned from pained to calm. I smiled softly, forgetting Raph was in the room, I hugged Leo's unconscious body.
"What the hell was that?" I heard the gruff voice of Raph speak out, angrily.
"A mantra Splinter taught me. It's called 'the healing hands' and it's gonna help Leo in the long run. Now all we have to do is wait for him to wake up, I don't know when that will be, but I know he will. He's strong, he's in a coma, but he's strong." there was nothing but silence after that.

Time skip

I was sitting next to Leo with a guitar I had found downstairs, playing our favorite song. It's a song called 'Judgment' and Leo absolutely loves it.

"Welcomed you underground with open arms
You knew how fragile their souls were to your abuse
I let you roam around care free
They're not your enemies

All this time determination served as your lone guide
Mercy or genocide, yours to decide
But consequences they increase
You will answer to me

I exist outside it
Even if restarted your actions won't erase
Nothing safe from my eyes
You might but numbers don't lie
I can see your real face
So tell me

Is there love, is there love, is there love in your heart?
Or kindness in your eyes?
Execute, execute, execute if you want retribution for your crimes
Were you honest with yourself?
'Cause I'll know
When I take a look inside
Is there love, is there love, is there love in your heart?
Then judgement will be mine

Might be fun
But your brutality can't be undone
And you know you don't want to get dunked on
So contemplate your cruelty
Only killers play dirty

Spare their lives
Consider twice before being unkind
Or you will end up having a bad time
No puns to make because it's true
The joke will be on you

I exist outside it
Even if restarted your actions won't erase
Nothing safe from my eyes
You might but numbers don't lie
I can see your real face
So tell me