Return to New York

I woke up to the sound of wheels on concrete and the familiar noise of Krangg guns. I growled and tried to go back to sleep, thinking it was just a dream, but was immediately shaken awake by Leo, who was smiling brightly.

"What's going on?" I mutter, looking out the window of a newly improved Party Wagon.

"Y/N!" I was ripped from Leo's grasp and in Raph's embrace quicker than I could process.

"Hey." I yawned, still very much tired, causing all the turtles to look at me, surprised.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" I asked, looking to my boyfriend for answers.

"Sweetheart, you've been asleep for three days. Why are you tired?" he asked, gently, which was more shocking than anything else happening right now. I laughed softly and got out of his embrace to stretch my muscles.

"Wow. That long, huh? Only felt like a few hours." I said, my tail swishing around violently as Casey came upon Shredder's lair.

"We're here, and now we're going to save our master." I said, ready to go in and bash some heads.

"Now, hold on, Y/N, you're just waking up from a coma. You're in no state to fight." Donnie said. I glared at him and he was immediately put on guard.

"I'm going to find him, whether you like it or not, Donatello." I said, before roughly shoving him to the side and getting out, wings immediately spread as I flew to the top of the building and for the broken window. I heard laughter and looked down to see Shredder walking out of the room with Tigerclaw and Bradford behind him. I teleported down to them and followed slowly, hiding anytime Tigerclaw would look in my direction.

"Master, I smell something. It smells of the turtles." the overgrown pussy said. I smirked, now knowing I had the upper hand. They don't know who I am, they don't know anything about me or my powers.

"Find them, and kill them." Shredder said. His henchmen nodded and began sniffing around, and I decided to come out.

"Alright, alright, ya' caught me." I said, hands casually behind my head. Shredder's blades immediately came out, and he pinned me against the wall with them on either side of my neck. I merely pushed his hand away, unfazed, earning a couple of gasps from the mutants behind the psychopath.

"Nice try, but really, that won't do shit to me. I've gone through hell and back the past six months or so because of your little alien friends." I growled. The Shredder only laughed at my statement, clearly unintimidated.

"What are you going to do about it? You are merely a human cub." Tigerclaw grinned maliciously, licking his lips, hungrily. It was my turn to laugh, and it was one of insanity. They all backed up, now frightened by my maniacal laughter, and I looked at them with murderous intent. My skin turned an even darker shade of grey, now completely black; my horns, tail, and wings were the same. They all gasped in fear and my eyes lit on fire, the demonic E/C now prominent as Ekdíkisi glowed in my hands. They began running, but I merely teleported in front of them, making them stop.

"What are you?" Shredder asked, his blades ready. I chuckled darkly.

"I am many things, but most importantly, I am a demon. A creature sent by Satan himself to stop you, Oroku Saki. This petty feud has gone on long enough between Yoshi and yourself, my father sent me to invite you to the depths of Tartarus, where you'll burn for all eternity for your crimes." I said, lowly.

"Master, we must leave, it is not safe for you-" Tigerclaw tried to pull his master back, but I let out an insane cackle and they all froze.

"There is nowhere you can go where I will not find you, so there's not a single point in running. This is your fate, except it, Saki." I snarled, glaring harshly.