A Turtle's Taunts

Lily had gotten off my back and had her sword in hand, waiting for the others to get outside, giggling all the while. Finally, everyone had gotten situated outside and had sat down on the porch or the grass, waiting for us to show our moves. I smirked and summoned my weapon, the Blade of Vengeance. The fiery sword shone in the sunlight, creating a frightening glow on my face which in result, made my eyes glow dangerously. Everyone made some kind of noise, some gasped while others awed. Lily and I got into position and started to spar; our swords clashed together and we both backed off, trying to strategize ways to take each other down. I smirked slightly and widened my eyes, looking behind Lily.
"Lily, watch out!" I screamed while running to her. She looked behind he but when she saw nothing, it was too late, I already had her weapon far away from her and had her pinned to the ground, my blade to her throat. She growled and tried to escape my hold, but to no avail. She tapped out and I helped her up before ruffling her hair.
"You lasted longer than last time, Lil. Even if it was just by a couple seconds." I said, smirking playfully. She punched my arm and I laughed before looking at the others, who were looking at our weapons. I tossed mine to Raph who caught it, and Lily tossed hers to Donnie and Mikey, who both tried to catch it, but only ended up on the ground with the sword in front of them. I laughed immensely at the fail and helped them up, handing Mikey the sword so he could look at it, which made him happy. His eyes widened as he saw the words engraved on the side of the blade.
"Woah! That fits Lily perfectly! Look, D!" Mikey yelled, causing me to flinch, which caused Raph hit Mikey upside the head, which got him a smack from me in return. He turned to me, surprised.
"When the heck did you get behind me?" he asked. I shrugged.
"About 3 seconds ago." was my only reply as I went to go talk to Leo, as he was looking lonely on the porch bench. He smiled when he saw me coming over, and tried to scooch over to allow me to sit, but only winced in pain as his leg was forced to move. I heard the bones move in his leg which caused me to cringe and sigh before hoisting Leo over my shoulder.
"I'll be back, I'm taking him to the barn to get his leg wrapped up." I said to my confused friends. Raph perked up a little, but quickly slumped back down.
"Want me ta come with ya? I could help." he chimed, I smirked and shrugged one shoulder so Leo, who had accepted defeat at this point, didn't have to be moved.
"Sure. Come on, crushy." I said, smirking. He rolled his eyes and blushed as everyone laughed.
"I do not have a crush on you. I don't need a girl to love."
"So are you gay? If you don't need a girl to love, then what do you love?" I sassed, causing him to blush even more.
"I'm not gay, Y/N! And I don't have a crush on you, either." I shrugged at his remark before walking off to the barn.
"Sure you don't." I said as he ran after me, making him grumble. I chuckled as we entered the barn and sat Leo down on a makeshift medical bed that Donnie made out of a blanket and some hay.
"Raph, get some gauze and cast, would you?" I asked, looking at Leo's leg to see his knee was bent at an odd angle. I sighed before looking at the blue-clad turtle.
I'm gonna have to reset that knee, ya know. It's broken and bent at an unnatural angle, even for a mutant turtle." Leo looked scared, but let me go closer to his knee.
"I trust you, Y/N, more than a lot of people. So just make it quick, and don't-OW!" while Leo was talking I quickly snapped Leo's knee back into its rightful position, Raph handed me the gauze and cast and I fixed up Leo's leg quickly. Leo had tears on his cheeks when I looked up at him, which made me upset. He didn't deserve this, and I'm gonna make sure Shredder pays for what he did.
"Oh Leo, come here." I said, pulling him into a hug, which he returned, resting his head on my shoulder. I wiped his tears and pulled away, smiling.
"Hey, how about we go work on our little project. I've sung it to you almost everyday since you've been in that coma." I suggested, smiling. Leo beamed and I helped him up, giving him the spare crutches Don kept in the barn before walking back to the farm house. I helped Leo up the stairs and into my room, letting him sit on my bed before grabbing the guitar I found in the woods and fixed up for him. I handed him the instrument and he turned it, smiling so warmly it could make the coldest of hearts melt. I smiled as Leo started to play, and I noticed six heads in the doorway, making me chuckle and stop Leo.
"Looks like we got an audience, Lee." the turtle blushed from the nickname I gave him, but looked over to the door to see the others looking at him weirdly.
"What?" he asked, I cocked an eyebrow at the six as they walked in, crowded around us.
"Nothing, Leo, it's just- we didn't know that you could play the guitar." Donnie spoke calmly, not trying to start a conflict.
"That would be my doing, I taught Leo how to play it a few weeks after we started hanging out. He's a fast learner and soon we had a song written." I said, laughing. They all looked fascinated and sat down on the floor, my siblings and April soon followed their lead. I laughed with Leo and he started to play again, I cleared my throat and started to sing.

"I hate feeling like this
I'm so tired of trying to fight this
I'm asleep and all I dream of
Is waking to you
Tell me that you will listen
Your touch is what I'm missing
And the more I hide I realize; I'm slowly losing you

Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of you

I don't want to live
I don't want to breathe
'Less I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
(Waking up to you never felt so real)
I don't want to sleep
I don't want to dream
Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way you make me feel
(Waking up to you never felt so real)

I hate living without you
Dead wrong to ever doubt you
But my demons lay in waiting
Tempting me away
Oh, how I adore you
Oh, how I thirst for you
Oh, how I need you

Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of you

I don't want to live
I don't want to breathe
'Less I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
(Waking up to you never felt so real)
I don't want to sleep
I don't want to dream
Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way you make me feel
(Waking up to you never felt so real)

Breathing life
Waking up
My eyes
Open up

Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of you

Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of you

I don't want to live
I don't want to breathe
'Less I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
(Waking up to you never felt so real)
I don't want to sleep
I don't want to dream
Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way you make me feel
(Waking up to you never felt so real)

Oh, how I adore you
Waking up to you never felt so real
Oh, how I thirst for you
Waking up to you never felt so real
Oh, how I adore you, ohhhh
The way you make me feel
Waking up to you never felt so real"

Finishing the song Leo stopped strumming and everyone looked at us in awe. Mikey jumped up and hugged us both, being gentle of Leo's injuries, before bouncing back and looking at us wide eyed.
"Dudes! That was AWESOME! Leo, you're so good, bro, and Y/N- you're voice is beautiful!" Mikey exclaimed, causing Leo and me to blush and look down.
"Oh, that was nothing. You should hear Leo's voice on it's own, now that's the voice of an angel." I stated, complimenting my best friend. Everyone looked at me with confusion lacing their faces before bursting out laughing. Now it was my turn to be confused.
"I'm serious, just because he might have acted bad at singing in the past doesn't mean he is. His voice is actually really good- here, Leo, give me the guitar." I said taking the guitar from him. Leo's face was red and he was looking at the ground. The others calmed down and looked at me curiously. I started strumming the guitar and Leo recognized the song instantly.