Ruined Confession

"RAPH!"

Growls escaped my throat, causing April and the monster to look at me. The creature backed up in surprise as my skin turned grey and horns protruded from my head, my tail that was once fluffy was now skinny and pointed, and my apparel was now very revealing, which I frowned upon. Not the time fore wardrobe shit though, I got some people to save. I shot fire at the creature and it screamed in agony, and I whipped my head to April, who was standing in shock.

"Don't just stand there, blast this sucker with your psychic powers!" I yelled. The girl shook her head and looked at her hands, then to me.

"I don't know how! What do I do?" she asked. I growled and shot one last ball of fire at the monster before flying towards her. I looked at her with an apologetic look before I grabbed her bare arm and warmed my hand up, causing her to scream in pure agony, which made waves of energy come from her being and make the Krangg creature explode into green goo. I quickly stopped hurting April ad made my hand cool down to ice so it could help heal the burn faster, the goo bounced off a shield of red energy I had formed and I heard the groans and mutters of the others start. I quickly healed April's arm and ran over to my siblings, checking them for any major injuries while April did the same with the turtles, mostly Donnie, but ya know. Helping my siblings up, I wrapped Casey's arm around my shoulders and picked up Lily, who was on the verge of sleepy tears, and began walking slowly back to the farm house to get the poor victim's of the Krangg some well deserved sleep. They all groaned as they sluggishly went up the stairs and into their respective rooms, before the sound of snores quickly filled the house. I sighed and sat on the couch and began to think about the words that had been said earlier.

"They really don't trust me," I whispered to myself before laughing, "well, why would they? I'm a demon, a creature who can't be trusted. I bet my siblings don't even trust me anymore, but I did nothing wrong." I argued with myself for a little while longer before hearing footsteps. I turned around to see Raph leaning on the door frame, which made me crack a small smile, a gesture he quickly returned before coming to sit down next to me.

"What are ya' doing up still, Y/N?" he asked softly. I shrugged my shoulders, looking at his beautiful green eyes. Woah, where did that come from?

"Just thinking, I guess. What about you? Why are you up this late? You've had quite an eventful day." I said, leaning against him, now starting to feel tired. The turtle stiffened, but soon relaxed and put his arm around me and pulled me into his lap, causing a small yelp to escape my lips, making the green terrapin chuckle. I smacked his arm lightly before resting against his plastron, and I could just feel the smirk on his face taunting me.

"I kinda, I don't know... I guess I just wanted ta spend time with my favorite girl." he said, pulling me closer. I tensed, but smiled as I felt a deep blush form across my cheeks.

"News flash, Raph, Lily's sleeping." I chuckled, making him join in. I turned to look at him and looked into his fierce gaze, it held so much joy and love, it was hard to believe this was Raph and not Leo or Donnie, but the electric green eyes told me otherwise.

"News flash, Y/N, my favorite girl is you. You know I love ya... don't ya?" he asked, worried. I smiled and nodded, noticing his relief, which made me laugh. He blushed and nuzzled his beak into my hair, smiling.

"So, do you love me?" he asked, pulling away from my hair. I froze, and instantly felt the worry radiate from his aura.

"So, do you love me?" Max asked, his black hair falling into his face. I smiled brightly at him, my E/C eyes lighting up as I hugged him.

"Yes, Max, yes I do!" I cried out happily. He hugged me back and spun me around, only for the all too familiar sound of a pistol to fire, and Max to fall to the ground, the red substance quickly surrounding his body. I screamed and tried to stop the bleeding, afraid to use my powers in fear of hurting him even more, and looked up to see the familiar faces of the monster's I called my parents. The tears flowed rapidly as I caught sight of the gun in my mother's hands and the laughed maniacally. I stopped crying and stood up, anger coursing through my veins as I switched forms, causing the murders to freeze in place as I flew above them. I screamed in rage and sent volt after volt of electricity at them, electrocuting them until the fell limp on the ground, lifelessly. I floated down to the ground and quickly ran to Max's side, only to find my love's corpse on the ground, his once beautifully tanned face now completely pale as the blood had been drained from his features. I cried and called the police and Casey, and soon I was at my home and packing my stuff to move in with Casey and his family.

"Y/N? You there?" the all to familiar Brooklyn accent said. I shook my head and looked up at the turtle, worry written all over his face. Flashes of Max's dead face came across the turtles and I scrambled backwards, falling off the couch, while breathing heavily. Raph looked hurt, and I quickly realized my mistake.

"Raph-"

"No, no, it's fine. I get it. Why would someone as perfect as you want to be with a freak like me?" he said, getting up off the couch and walking up the stairs before slamming the door to his room. I cried silently, curling up in a ball as I hugged myself, cussing my very being out in my head.

"I want nothing more to be with you. I'm a freak as well." I whispered before falling into a deep, nightmare-filled sleep.