Chapter 1: Bacon and Ink

Paige:

The last thing I remember, is collapsing on a kitchen table, agreeing with some puppets to never be creative again. I don't quite remember how I got here, but here I am, lying in my bed. My long, colorful hair is extremely frizzy at the moment. I should probably shower soon. I glance at my pink and blue splatter-painted digital clock. 10:30? It was noon when I was with the puppets! How long was I asleep?
Slowly, I crawled out of bed. I made my way to the bathroom in my house. It is a bright red room with yellow and purple checkers everywhere. The toilet and sink are both a light shade of blue. I started filling my cream colored bathtub. I stripped down, and then crawled down into the black ink that filled the tub. I began to scrub at the dried blood that was on my leg. It might be there because my creativity got the best of me. I always find blood on my body after going on creativity rampages.
When I am finally clean, I set my orange colored, orange shaped sponge on the sink. Slowly but surely, I climbed out of the tub and dried off. I wrapped my naked body in a lavender and grey striped towel, and started to comb my rainbow hair. I could also hear the ink draining from my bathtub.
When I am finally dry and clean, I dressed in a white dress. The skirt had miscellaneous objects printed onto it, including a pencil, clouds, an orange, and a clock. I was also wearing white knee-highs, and shiny black flats over those. In my hand, was a perfectly sharpened #2 pencil. I made my way down my orange plaid hallway, and into the kitchen.
For breakfast, I prepared sunny- side down eggs, because sunny-side up eggs aren't creative. I also cooked some pig, which I've heard being called bacon. People come up with strange names for food.
As I'm sitting on my black and white couch, which just so happens to be made of ink, I start to hear a cuckoo bird. Funny, I don't remember buying a cuckoo clock. Then again, I went mad a long time ago, so I guess it's possible that I bought it. I wasn't entirely convinced, though, so I strolled into my room, where the cuckoo sounds stopped. Only ticking remained.
When I got into my room, I nearly collapsed-again! For sitting on my windowsill, was a blue man with a red stripe across his nose. He swiftly leaped from my window, and landed on the ground. Out of instinct, I checked to see if he was still there. However, he was not. I still heard ticking in my room. What is that? Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a cuckoo clock hanging on my wall. There was a note attached to it, along with a red bow. It read, I have been watching you. Your efforts to teach the puppets about creativity are astounding! Here's a token of appreciation. Regards, Tony the Clock.

End of Chapter 1