Chapter 3: Racing Minds and Grocery Stores

Paige:

I was honestly quite eager for Tony to move in. What I was telling him, about not wanting to get to know him, was all lies. I don't really like meeting mysterious people, and Tony is definitely one of those people. I have to learn about him. I have to know everything about him...

Tony:

She's so cute when she's mad at me. I was really excited to see Paige again the following day. I'll have to be more useful around the house, otherwise she'll never let me stay. Maybe I could do the cooking, while she does the cleaning. That seems like as good of an idea as any! But then I paused, and realized that I had no idea how to cook. I then set off to find the grocery store. There, I would purchase the ingredients and the recipe book that I needed in order to make the main dish for dinner the next day. When I finished shopping, I brought my groceries back to my apartment. When I got to my door, I ended up dropping the eggs on the ground when I attempted to open the door. I raced into the room, and slammed the door shut. That was not me. That did not happen.That was definitely someone else. It did not happen now either. It was awhile ago. A different person, a different time. Over and over again I tried to convince myself that it was not me who created that mess of yellow slime. And over and over again, I tried to think of ways to keep my disorder from Paige. I could not let her see that side of me.

Paige:

I decided to rearrange my bedroom in order to make space for a mattress for Tony to sleep on. I ended up with my bed on the south wall, the dresser adjacent from the bed, and my cuckoo clock was secured to the floor. I had placed Tony's mattress on the ceiling, specifically because I thought he would appreciate the view. After I finished the bedroom, I decided that I should go do something fun. Eagerly, I grabbed my sharpened pencil, and skipped down the hallway and out the door. It was time to see what the Puppets have been up to...

End of Chapter 3