Chapter 1: Our Story Begins

A/N: I got this idea after watching the "Blank Space" Music video, behind the scence videos, and going through the "Blank Space Exprience" App

It got me thinking what if Taylor was as the media depicted her a "insane, serial dater song-writer"

What would that girl's story be?

And here it is My work of PURE FICTION

~~

Taylor hand trembled slightly as she turned the key to her new house. Actually mansion or castle is the proper term for the multi-floor house with nine bedrooms, a ball room, a library, large kitchen, three studies, an out door pavilion, stables, dinning room servants quarters, and much more that Taylor would discover.

The house had to be worth several million dollars, but it was nothing Daddy's money couldn't buy, especially if your daddy was the head CEO of several large corporation.

As Taylor stepped through the threshold she knew she so be happy, at least grateful that her father brought her a house for her eighteenth birthday. But she knew the reason behind the expensive gift.

Taylor was officially an adult and could be without parental supervision, so her father wanted her out of his hair ASAP. Scott didn't want anymore of Taylor's childish whims about fairy-tales, happily-ever afters, and prince charmings. He made that especially clear after her mom left when Taylor was seven, and made sure that Taylor 100% new there were no such things as happy ending after Taylor's brother, Austin, died during the summer of 2005 due to a drunk driver hitting him while Austin crossed the street.. After his death Taylor was never out of her father's or one of his trusted worker's sight.

But Taylor never stopped believe that she could still have her happily ever after, that magic could still exists and could make all the bad things in her life go away, after all it was what kept her sane throughout the years. Well that, along with the though of finally leaving her father's watch 24/7.

During that time Taylor though of the perfect guy coming someday to sweep her off her feet and they would fall madly in love and live happily ever after. But to have expectation that like in the 21 century would surely only lead to heartbreak.

Heartbreak that an innocent, shelter, girl like Taylor is not prepared for.

~~

"Ms. Swift." A male voice greeted her as she shut the door. "My name is Damien would you like me show you to your room?"

Taylor looked at the man he had to be in his mid twenty, he had a nice smile, dark brown eyes, tan skin, and slightly unruly brown hair. He was cute but not was her type. "Yes please." She said.

He lead her up one of the two marble stair cases that converged to double glass doors leading into one of the living rooms that was already had some of her favorite picture and nic-nacs in place. The furniture was even slightly mismatched. She was shocked apparently her father he knew her better than she expected.

From the living he lead her up a flight of marble stairs to and right down a hallway. Through double door lie her bad room.

"This," Damien said opening the doors, "Is your room." Taylor gasped in surprise as she saw her old guitar and stacks of old notebooks that she though her father threw away two years ago.

"We have been expecting you arrival for quite some time Ms. Swift." Damien explained. "Your father slowly had you belongings sent here as the years went on."

Taylor simply nodded.

"Ms. Swift I must go , but before I do so, do you need anything else.?"

"No thanks... just please call me Taylor."

"Okay, Taylor." Damien said. "Feel free to explore dinner will be in a few hours." And with that the door shut.

Taylor looked around her room. The walk in closet was full of clothes from t-shirts, to skirts to evening dressings all in her size.

Taylor sighed. Her father must have been planning her move out for several years. Taylor saw a white upright piano in the fair corner of the room with blank sheet music.

She hadn't write a song since she was fourteen, since Austin died.

~~

"She doesn't seem that bad, Mr. Swift." Damien said.

"Just give it some time. Then after I say I told you so I'll tell you to deal with her." Scott replied with a chuckle. "It could take years, but you'll see, Damien. You'll see."

"Alright, sir." Damien said before hanging up the phone. Her frowned in the direction of the stairs to Taylor's room.

He could not understand why her father told him and the staff to "stay on guard around her. Her mind likes to drift from time to time."

Damien though it was a joke, Taylor seemed like an alright girl a bit quiet. "It could take years." Scott had warned. Damien rolled his eyes. "Yeah right." he muttered.

A/N: What do you think?