Prolougue.

Today is the day.

  Being a professional gamer isn't easy. Although it's many people's dream job these days, and although I love my job, it's hard. I wake up early every morning, and play two hours of public matches in whatever game I am specializing. (Currently an MMORPG/FPS game called: Daggeri(dah-gear-eeh)) i then get ready for the day (I.E. work out, eat breakfast, etc.) I then start my stream and play another five hours of public matches. Then afterwards, I either go to tournaments, play with my team, or que up for competitive skirmishes. After this I go about the rest of my day as I'd like. I usually use this time going to a café and hanging out, or other various things. But not today. Nope, today is my birthday.

  But today isn't any birthday. Today is my eighteenth birthday. After today, I get to go live in an apartment with my best friend Hannah. She is also a professional gamer, but she does much more than I do. She is famous under the username D.Va. And not only is she a gamer, she also is a part of a team named "OverWatch." Which is a team that fights against evil forces such as robots(evil ones.)

  Since we are best friends, she offered me a place to live with her. Seeing as she has a house that's a lot big for just her: she invited me. Anyways. Today is the day, today I become a man! Today I am no longer a boy.