The "Uknown" world

"Where?.."

I sit up and look around, the black space around me pulses like a heartbeat.

"Milo!"
"Who?"
"Milo! I don't have time to talk, but get strong! And fast!"

The black fades, and instead the real world leaks into my vision. But not the one I remember, the ceiling above me is torn, I see multiple robots and ships fly through the ash torn sky, as loud booms echo throughout the air.

"Milo!"

A large pink robot lands on the roof, out of it jumps Hanna. She lands next to me and gives me her hand.

"C'mon! We gotta go!"

I grab her hand and she pulls me up, she jumps back up into the mech, it pulls a hand down, which I grasp onto. Engines burst as the mech starts to lift into the air. I wrap my arms around the back of the mech, as it lifts up into the air and starts to fly. It shoots through the air, until it exits the city, it flies for another short period of time, until a black blue flies past the mech, it suddenly catches fire, and starts to spin as it flies towards the ground.

"What's happening?!"
"Hang on!"

The mech spirals as it crashes into the ground. Hanna rolls out of it and pulls me towards her, as it explodes.

"What just happened?!"

Hanna shakes her head, she wipes sweat from her forehead, and throws a glove onto the ground.

"I don't know, as we were flying something hit us and caused my mech to initiate self destruct!"

I scratch my head, we stand for a moment looking at the burnt ground, until my heart aches, and my ears ring as I hear my name yelled.

"Get down!"

I tackle Hanna as a black blur shoots over our heads into the ground behind us, causing a large amount of dust to shoot into the air.

"What the hell!"

I grab Hanna, and jump back, as wind shoots through the air in the form of a blade.

A man steps out of the dust, he is wearing a black cloak, and has completely white skin, with spiky black hair.

<ArchMage>
LvL:??? Dragon

"An ArchMage!?"

Skill evolved:

"Intell"lvl1[(active)]
This skill allows the gamer
to gaze into other information.

"Intell!"

<ArchMage>
LvL:123 Dragon
Race: Demon
Dragon is an ArchMage who was named dragon by the god Tooku (god of rage) because he hunted and slayed multiple dragons.
(Specializes in wind spells.)

"Wind spells!"
"Oh, very perceptive!"

He starts to clap as he walks forward towards me. His face then scrunches.

"But that's not going to save you."

Three wind blades fire towards me, I dodge one, but the second hits my shoulder, instantly cutting me. The second hits my stomach, but I put up a mana shield. It breaks through my mana shield, and knocks me back. Blood shoots from my mouth, as I slide.

"Pathetic."

He appears before me, and wind rushes from his hand, lifting me into the air, and spinning me, the wind spins and thrashes starting to make a tornado.