I'm not alone?..

"Alright guys, all we have to do is escort this payload, make sure we don't get pushed away by the enemies."

Winston says before he leaps out of the plane, he falls through the air, and slams into the ground down below. He is followed by Hanna, who calls her mech, and falls into it, and then mercy, and then genji.

"Time for a flashy jump."

I leap forward out of the plane, and barrel roll, I unsheathe my sword, and slash down, bringing myself down with it. I slam into the ground with my sword out, springing up a lot of dust.

"Alright, lets go."

We move forward, genii and I mostly moving ahead, and mercy trying to catch up with us. We eventually reach the floating car with a lot of gold and other things on it. Multiple people and robots sit, and dig through it until they see us. The start screaming in some weird language, but I make quick work of them. I simply pull out a pistol and shoot each in the head one time.

"Woah! What type of gun is that?"

I hear mercy ask. I just scoff and toss it to her.

"It's as strong as you are. Use it wisely."

I see more of these junk robots run out of a building, shooting guns such as rifles.

"Bul."

Fire rises from the ground, and out of it walks a small girl with long bright red hair, and a crimson sailor uniform.

"Take care of those shooting guns."

She nods, and with the flick of a hand, four fire bullets hit them. Each falls over, as they got one hit. But another person walks out of the building. They are wearing a bunny mask with some designs on it, and a long black cloak. Bul tries to shoot a fire bullet at them, but the put up their hand, and catch it, before squeezing and putting it out.

"W-what?.."

She utters.

"Oh? It's you. Milo Tanaka, your pretty famous."

I hear a mans voice, they start walking forward, and they jump up onto the payload. Suddenly Genji slices, and is blocked with the mans forearm.

"You need more speed, force, and a sharper blade to hit me with that petty attack."

The mans kicks Genji, sending him into a nearby building. I nod slightly.

"Okay. So your strong then?"

I unsheathe my sword. And the man laughs.

"Here we go! I like your attitude."

I spin my sword in my hand as I slowly walk towards him. I then jump forward, sending multiple slashes at him. He blocks two, and the other slightly scratches his cheek.

"Wow! You hit me!"

He smiles, as he goes to punch back, but as his fist moves, a fire rocket hits him in the side, making him fall slightly, I instantly slice again at him.

"That's cheating!"

He grabs the blade of my sword, and breaks it, only the broken off part dissolves, and the sword rebuilds.

"Not that easy!"

I yell, as I punch him in the face. He gets hit in the back with a rocket, knocking him into me, I slice with my sword, but it is blocked by something.

"What?"

I look down and see a small boy. He has pale white skin, and Snow White hair.

"So, we are using summons then?"