Chapter #5

"So, you called?"

I smile. And swing my arm in a circle, as I rub my shoulder. 

"That's right."

The ninja looks down and chuckles.

"Lets see if you can keep up." 

Suddenly, Genji grabs his sword, he pulls it slightly, then disappears, With a swift strike, a green slice cuts through the air towards me. 

"I'd assume so," 

I let my weight go on my left foot, I fall back, and Genji's sword stabs over my head. My eyes draw along the sword, then reaches Genji, who is pulling out his second sword. He slices his second sword towards my stomach, but I jump back, and hit his sword into the air. 

"Don't do it."

Genji jumps into the air, and reaches for his sword.

"You did it."

I leap after him in the air, and throw my hands out openly at him. 

"F-L-A-M-E."

Flames shoot out of my hands, and Genji barely grabs his sword and throws his hands up to block the flame. 

"MADA MADA!" 

He bursts through the air, and slices his sword. 

"Too slow." 

I bend my body, letting his sword pierce the air where my stomach just was. 

"Flame Punch." 

My hand lights up blue, and steam rolls off of it, as it flies forward, and barely hits Genji in the head. 

*BOOM*

Genji flies backwards, we both land on the ground, he leaps forward firing his sword at me. I jump back two times, dodging both things. Then a fist hits my face suddenly. 

"You boast talk to much." 

I fly into the ground, and slide backwards a bit. He reaches his hand out to me. 

DUE TO EXCESSIVE TRAINING: YOU HAVE LEARNED TWO SKILLS:

RONINS COMBAT (MARTIAL ARTS.)RONINS COMBAT (SWORD FIGHTING.)

RONINS COMBAT (MARTIAL ARTS), AND RONINS COMBAT (SWORD FIGHTING.) HAVE BEEN MERGED INTO ONE SKILL:

"RONINS COMBAT"lvl1[(FIGHTING)]

Ronins have always been good at sword fighting via the name "Ronin." But a little known fact is that they can use hand to hand combat as well. They also have their very own style of fighting, which is fast and unpredictable.
+15 STR when active

+15 AGI when active

"You are not so bad at fighting."

I grab his hand and he pulls me up. 

"I can say the same to you." 
"I shall take you as my student. First lesson starts now." 

He throws a fist at me, I catch it, then dodge his blade.

"My clan specializes in outmaneuvering the enemy. If you are predictable, you have to rely on 100% out powering the opponent. If you use your power, and your wit, the opponent will stand no chance."