Insects

Charlie:

"AHH" a high pitched shriek echoes throughout the house. You rush over to find Charlie in a corner pointing at something on the wall. It's a gigantic spider. "HELP AGH" you back up to where Charlie is standing and he pulls you to him. "CHARLIE STOP SACRIFICING ME" Charlie unknowingly has been pushing you forward.  Finally Jake Quickenden (a/n pretend he's still there╥﹏╥) comes in totally calm and captures the spider and releases it outside. He just shakes his head and chuckles when he sees you two cowards.

Reece:

"REEEEECEEE THERE IS A DEVIL SPAWN IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME" you yell and duck under a pillow. There is a gigantic mosquito flying around and you can't manage to kill it so you take cover. He runs in and spots the problem. He quickly swats it with a newspaper and throws it away. "All done love" he kisses your nose as you giggle and pull him into you.

James:

You were in the shower and as you came out you screamed bloody murder. "JAMES!" He quickly got to you and asked what happened. You shaking pointed to the spider in the corner. James sighed and stepped on it. You whimpered as he pulled you to him. "I thought you were hurt y/n but at least I get to see you half-naked and wet"  He winked stepping back as you realized you were only in a towel. You shoved him and he left laughing to himself as you blushed.

Tom:

Tom was intensely watching a football game and you knew better than not to interrupt him. (It was usually end in some sort of punishment;-)) You shook with fear as the daddy long legs grew closer and closer. Finally it stopped for a commercial break. "TOM THERE IS AN INSECT RIGHT THERE AND IF YOU DON'T KILL IT RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO PEE MYSELF" You said in one quick breath. He smirked reaching over you and capturing it and throwing it out the window. You kissed him multiple times and repeated "my savior" as he giggled and tried to escape your grasp.

Casey:

"Casey um babe there's a spider on the wall next to you" Casey was almost asleep and you didn't want to scream even though you were tempted. Casey rolled over crushed it with a tissue and rolled over again placing his arm around your waist. He snuggled into your neck and you kissed the top of his head and he whispered, "I love you y/n goodnight" You drifted off into a peaceful bug free sleep.

Barclay:

"BARC GET IT QUICKLY" you were hiding behind Barclay as he tried to get rid of the moth. You didn't mind admiring his back muscles as he worked. When he finally got it you faced him and showered him with kisses. "My hero!" You cheered as he smirked kissing your cheek in return.

"Only for you y/n"

Chris:

You climbed off your bed and quickly got to the other side of the room. There was a bug in your sheets and you were too afraid to scream. Chris opened the door and saw you shaking with fear in a corner. "Y/n what's wrong?" you whispered "I think there's a bug in the bed" Chris rolled his eyes and picked up the sheets. Out came a mosquito. He quickly killed it and you jumped up and down. "You're such a dork" he grinned as you did a celebration dance.

Jake:

"You're not scared of bugs are you y/n? I love you a lot just so you know."

You roll your eyes at him. "I love you too Sims. So where is it?" he points at a fly on the wall. You quickly get a cup and some paper and capture it. You release it outside and go back to cuddling with Jake. "Thank you Y/n I don't know what I'd do without you" You stuck your tongue out in response and he kissed you playfully.

A/N sorry if the girl is a wimp in most of these I usually do the extermination in my house unless it's a flying spider or some whacky shit like that

Um yeah I love you and stay sweg and keep supporting the boys