What He Does When You're Mad

A/N this could because of him or you're just mad

Charlie:

He sends you cute texts and endless snapchats of him making silly faces. You can't help but smile after a while.

You reply with equally silly faces and extremely cheesy jokes.

Reece:

You both share an intense love for nutella so he brings nutella over and you dip everything you can find in it and eat it. Sometimes it tastes terrible but it made you laugh. By the end you're filled up on nutella.

James:

He sings you favorite songs. You absolutely love his voice and can't help but feel better when it fills the room. You end up in his arms while he sings sweetly to you.

Tom:

He gives you some time alone but he knows exactly when you need him. He walks in and just pulls you to him. You give into it and lean against him. He tells you he loves you and he's sorry. You forgive him and he kisses you all over your face until your in a fit of giggles.

Casey:

He'll start to annoy you, like poke you and copy everything you do. When you can't help bit ignore anymore you start smiling. You hit his chest playfully, "Casey stop it already!" He chuckles and pulls you to him and you giggle in his arms.

Barclay:

He waits for a time when you're not expecting it and then pounces. He attacks you by tickling you until you can't breath because you're laughing too hard. "Barclay okay okay I give up!" You yell and he staddles you and says, "good." You bring yourself up on your elbows and kiss him.

Chris:

He starts dancing in front of you like a fool until you can't obtain your laughter. "Please Chris never take up anything that includes dancing okay?" You laughed. He said, "HEY I'M NOT THAT BAD!" 

"Yes, yes you are!"

Jake:

He makes you relax. He gets a bath ready for you and plays your favorite music. He does whatever he can so you can feel better. After enjoying your bath you kiss him and over and over again. "How can I repay you?"

"I can think of a few ways," he smirked. You rolled your eyes and pulled him to meet his lips with yours.

A/N my phone is still behaving crapily so sorry for the short updates and quick author notes I love you guys and remember I'm gonna start a new book of preferences after my 100th Chao on this book <3