Waking Up

Charlie:

You were at Charlie's house and trying to get Charlie up. "Char!" You pulled on his covers and he groaned in response. You sighed in exasperation and made some crying noises. He looked up for a second to check on you and you pulled the covers from his grasp. "Y/n!! I was so warm" You giggled and went to where he lay curled into a ball. You put your arms around trying to warm him up. "I'm sorry chaz but you gotta get up as painful as it is" You kissed his nose and he complying.

Reece:

"Bibby!" You were jumping on his bed and he still refused to get up. (A/n if anyone even attempts to get me up early on weekends they are dead like no joke sleep is so important to me.) He just made some weird animal noises and rolled onto his other side facing away from you. You finally gave up cuddling into his back. You kissed the back of his shoulder and whispered, "please Reece" He nodded and slowly got up as you applauded giving him a kiss on the cheek.

James:

Your eyes fluttered open as you saw James's beautiful eyes before yours. "Good morning" You whispered and gave him a small smile. "Morning Y/n, I was just seeing how beautiful you are even asleep" He gave you a kiss on the nose and pulled you to him. You giggled and tried to avoid his kiss, "Nope I have terrible morning breath"

He shook his head, "I don't care I've been waiting till you woke up"  He kissed you and you grinned thinking, even his morning breath is still delicious.

Tom:

When he wakes up before you he insists on making breakfast and waking you up as gently as possible. He starts strumming on his guitar and you wake up to his beautiful voice serenading you. When you get out of bed he kisses you and says,"Good morning sleepy head"

Casey:

You both wake up at the same time and when you have to lure Casey out of bed you just simply have to say,"guess I'll have to take this shower all by my lonesome."

Casey quickly runs over making a case about saving water and thinking of all the deprived children in Africa.

Barclay:

"AHH BARCLAY PUT ME DOWN!" You hated getting out of bed and once you refused so much that Barclay decided to pick you up. He hauled you over his shoulder. "Y/n promise to not be so cranky in the morning and I'll put you down" You quickly promised and scurried back to bed. Getting in the warm blankets and Barclay looked at you disappointed. You gave him puppy eyes and he walked over getting in next to you and pulling you into him. He kissed your head and whispered,"My sexy yet lazy girlfriend. Y/n you're lucky I love you." You giggled and kissed him saying, "Love you too"

Chris:

You woke up to a kiss. Chris always woke up you up like that with a kiss or a sweet hug. Just like you he believed sleep was precious and it should be gentle when you wake up.

Jake:

You woke up to Jake snoring away next to you. You curled into him and watched him. God was he gorgeous. Just as you thought it his eyes opened. You blushed, caught in your stare, "Its ok y/n I would stare at me too" You shoved him as he chuckled. "I'm just joking its cute that you're blushing though" You stuck your tongue at him and got out of bed.

A/N sorry for the spelling mistakes as I'm sure there's many again a late update I'm sorry I do wanna do better but its hard. I'll write a bunch tomorrow hopefully maybe even update Basorexia. I love you and go buy Four on iTunes