After a long day...

A/N basically what you do after long tiring day

Charlie:

He calls you and tells you how stressful or how good his day was. You tell him how yours was and how much you miss him. You talk for an hour until both of you are too upset to talk to each other. Hearing his voice drives you crazy knowing he's so far away.

Reece:

He insists on meeting you. He calls you and tells you to meet at him at the nearest coffee shop. He'll hold you for a while and then tell you how much he missed you the entire day. He won't talk about his day because he wants to hear about yours. Even though you know his was way more interesting.

James:

He'll come back to the apartment you share and lay his head on your lap. You'll comb your hands through his hair because you know he loves it, as he tells you about his day. After a bit he'll kiss you and say, "that feels amazing." You'll grin and then tell him about your day as he listens like its the most important thing in the world. By the end of that you're kissing each other until your gasping for air.

Tom:

He'll be very tired. You bring him tea and cuddle up to him and he quickly takes you into his arms. He just stays quiet as you comfort him. If he wants to he'll talk about how stressful his day was but usually you just enjoy each others company. You make him smile and then he's back to making jokes and kissing you at random times.

Casey: (a/n you guys wanted Casey's to be hot so I warn you)

He'll be frustrated. You have be on his mind since he left the house. He'll storm in and push you against any surface, kissing the life out of you. You'll say, "someone's in a hurry." He growls, "you've been on mind all day and its been very distracting so for that I'm gonna punish you." You whimper as he attacks your neck, leaving a mark. He picks you up bridal style and walks into the bedroom. (A/n you can imagine the rest lol)

Barclay:

He comforts you. You had a terrible day which started of with you walking a mile in the rain. Once you got home you rushed past Barclay ,shivering like crazy, a took off your drenched clothing. He walked into your room and saw you looking dreadful. "Aw baby," he walked to you and placed you in his lap. You leaned against him and told him about your day. He listened and held you as you felt better. He made jokes and you smiled. Barclay was always there when you needed to be cheered up.

Chris:

He'll want to cuddle. He'll come over and pull you to him. You'll stop what you're doing and snuggle with him. He'll place his arms securely around you and hold you close. You'll rest your head against his chest hearing how fast it is and how it's just like yours. He'll kiss your forehead and listen to you talk about anything.

Jake:

He'll want to sleep. You both come home late and basically crawl into bed. You take your clothes off and slip into one of his shirts as he sleeps in his boxers. You climb into bed and he pulls you to him. Your bodies pressed against each other. He tells you he loves you and you do the same to him. Those are the last words you sat before drifting off into peaceful sleep.

A/N guess who's back back again
ITS ME
(That was really lame sorry)
IM GONNA UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY NOW SINCE SCHOOL IS STARTING BACK UP AND I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND THANKS FOR STILL SUPPORTING ME EVEN WHEN I KINDA LACKED ON MY UPDATES
STAY BEAUTIFUL MY CHICKENS
( ˘ ³˘)❤