Surprise Visit

Your POV:

I laid down on the hospital bed, staring up on the white ceiling. Apparently I had a concussion, so if everything goes well, I will be released tomorrow. But as for the legal aspect...

~Flashback to yesterday~

I have been examined and put into a hospital room to rest, but due to the death of a thug who has been violently murdered and me getting injured, I will be paid a visit by the police.

~~~~~~~

Some time later the police has arrived, there were 2 men, one in his police uniform and the other one in a long leathery coat. The man in a coat has fluffy ginger hair and green, happy eyes. The man in the uniform has brown hair and friendly blue eyes. Both look innocent, like puppies in human bodies.

"Hey there! My name is Akio." The man in a coat greets me warmly and walks to the side of my bed with the officer tailing behind him. "My name is Osamu." Says the officer. "Do you mind answering a few questions?" Akio asks as he pulls out a notepad and a pen. "S-Sure." I respond.

.....

3rd POV:

"So let me get this straight..." Akio says "You were ambushed, but then Silhouette rescued you? The villain who usually does the ambushing?". You nod and Akio pulls out his phone "I will be right back." he says as he steps out of the room. "Had a rough day, huh?" Osamu asks. "Pretty much, guess I should have went shopping earlier." You shrug tiredly. He laughs awkwardly "Yeah...".

Just as things were getting awkward, Akio walked back in, his face serious, all friendliness gone. "He had an old phone, we cannot track him." He sighs and places one of his palms on his face "Our only chance to find him is gone.".

Osamu furrows his brows and hisses "Dammit. So we are back at square one. Let's tell Youta. Next time he meets Silhouette he should give him a beating.". Akio nods, then looks at you while his face gets friendly again "Thank you for answering our questions, but we have to go.". You all say your goodbyes and they leave.

~Back to the present~

They haven't found him yet.

You sigh and make yourself comfortable, but a knock comes from the door, and a nurse comes in. "You have a visitor, [L/N](Note: L/N = Last Name)." She announces with a smile "Your brother is here!". She leaves before you could say anything, but... You don't have a brother.

In a short moment the door opens to reveal a tall male with brown hair and emerald eyes. "Hi!" The stranger greets you, then pulls off his wig to reveal fluffy black hair. You freeze, while he pulls out contacts from his eyes to reveal clear golden orbs.

"Y-Y-You." You stutter as you stare at the villain, Silhouette. He smiles "Yes, it's me.". Then he eagerly walks over to you. "How are you feeling?" He asks you in a gentle tone, as he kneels next to your bed and leans on it. "I guess I am okay, but- why are you here?" You ask the male. He bounces upwards, now bending down to you while leaning on the bed. "I came to see if you are okay! You didn't look so healthy when we first met." he says "Now that I look at you, you look better." He smiles again. "By the way, what's your name?" he asks as he looks at you with a calm expression. "I-It's [F/N]." you answer as he smiles. "That's a nice name! By the way, my name is Nori." he introduces himself. Why would he say his name?

"You're odd," you say "aren't you a villain?" You ask. His smile falters "Yes, I have that label," he raises his hands "but I won't hurt you." He smiles once more. "Afterall, I saved you, didn't I?" He grins.

"You did..." you answer the male. "But! I am not here only to check on you!" He smiles

"Tadaa!"

He pulls out a green wrapped box from behind his back. Where was he hiding it all this time?!

Your POV:

I slowly take the box, and as I unwrap it, Nori's already wide smile getting even giddier. As I unwrap it, I find a carboard box under the wrapper. I take off the lid only to find....

... A FUCKING TASER????

3rd POV:

You deadpanned, unable to process what does this mean. You picked the taser up and saw a charger under it in the box. You look up at him, only to see him bouncing like a child. "What do you think?" He exclaims as he expects your answer. "Why did you give me a taser?" You ask, looking at the device in your hands. He furrows his brows "To defend yourself, of course!" He then smiles "Do you like it?"