Before the storm

I grab the window lever, shut it from vent mode and open it wide, which makes the person in the window smile at me, then hop inside the room. "H-Hey Y/N.." he stutters "How have you been?".  "Pretty good, actually." I say while I shut the window. He averts his gaze "I would be lying if I said only came to check on you," his expression turns serious, as he looks into my eyes, then he steps closer "You should make sure you stay away from the Shinjuku district tomorrow, in fact, stay home tomorrow. Promise me that."

I wasn't gonna go outside tomorrow anyway...

"Okay, I will stay home, just tell me why." I say, to which he apologeticaly frowns "Sorry, I really can't. You will see it on TV tomorrow though...".

"...Does it have anything to do with the stolen cranes and a ransacked scrapyard?" I ask, and he looks at me, eyes wide. I giggle "I did my homework.". He leans closer, to which I get flustered and pull back. "You're sharp." he says, his eyes focusing on all your movements, voice smooth. "Please stay home tomorrow then, I wanna make sure you dont get caught in the crossfire."

I nod, and Nori smiles. "Oh, I also have something for you." he exclaims, and pulls out a small piece of paper. You take it, and note the digits on the front. He motions to it  "It's a number to one of my phones. Call if you need anything.". "Wow. Thanks." you reply, and take out your phone, then type it in. You save him under Nori, afterall, it would be stupid to get a call from a contact called Silhouette in public.

You look up, only to see him checking out your apartment. "Ahem," you catch his attention "Do you need anything?". "Oh, I was checking if you need something. You dont have anything cooked?" he says, going trough one of your cabinets. "No, and I will just have some groceries.". He gives you a blank look, then whips out his flip phone, and types in a number from memory. You gaze at him questioningly, as he's on the phone.

"Hello," he greets the person on the phone "I'd like a (tasty flavor) pizza to Gumtree St., the building number 5, apartment 8.".

HOW'D HE MEMORIZE MY APARTMENT???

He ignores my look, and thanks the service, then puts the phone down. "What the heck dude? I have food!" I ask, eyebrows risen in awe at his cheeky attitude. "Look," he notes, and approaches me "take it as a gift.". He clasps his hand over my palm with the money in between of our hands, his other hand holding mine in place, then he retracts. "Bon apetit, [Y/N]. I'll go eat some dinner of my own." he opens the window, and jumps out. I approach the window, catching a glimpse of a shadow moving rooftop to rooftop.

...an hour later...

"The nerve of that guy." I grumble, shoving another pizza slice into my mouth "showing up and doing whatever he wants.". I chew the piece, then stare at the leftover pizza on the table. One slice. I mean, it won't hurt if I just...

As I finish the pizza, a thought goes to my head: I should try calling him. I grab my phone and select the contact, then tap the call button.

-Elsewhere, a few minutes earlier-

??? POV:

I, my team and Boss are discussing tomorrow's operation. We are the key of success in this mission, the eyes and arms of the organisation.

Boss' voice is echoing in the room "So, first stage, we disable all the city police stations we can, then we bring out the machines with the heavy guns already mounted. Youta will be too busy at the superhero gathering, so we will have an opening of time to bust a hole in the bank and pierce the vault door. Your role will be watching from the rooftops, sedating witnesses, shooting down heroes. Is that clear?". "Yes boss!" "Yessir!". "I will make sure it goes smooth, boss." I say, smirking, tucking my long purple hair in order "I wouldn't be worthy of being your second right hand if I failed.". Boss booms "Then it's clear, we shall claim victory and try our new we-"

BUZZ BUZZ

Boss stops speaking, and pulls out his phone, then picks up.
"Who's this?" he asks, annoyed at the interruption. However, in a few moments, he genuinely smiles "Oh, did you like the pizza?". We all lift an eyebrow at his sudden 180 flip of his mood. "Who's he talking to?" asks a girl on my right, her red hair almost shining. Everyone shrugs. "I'm glad." boss says, closing his eyes and turning his back to us. "Mhm, I didn't lie. Call if you need anything, okay? And don't forget what you promised me." he says, then pauses to listen to the caller. "Exactly! I'm glad you understand." he replies "Oh? That's all?". He turns back to us "It was nice of you to call." his voice turn smooth "See you sometime, bye bye.". He presses a button on the phone and puts it in his pocket. His eyes land on us, his smile vanishing and eyes turn sharp "What?"