Suprise Visit pt.2

Note: I just noticed that only a half of the chapter was published. Also, do not forget to vote or comment if you like my works, the fact that people like it motivates me. Enjoy

"Why did you give me a taser?" You ask, looking at the device in your hands. He furrows his brows "To defend yourself, of course!" He then smiles "Do you like it?"

It's considerate of him, since you were attacked not so long ago. Maybe you will need this in the future? "Yes, I like it." You answer. He gets happier, if it is even possible. "I'm glad!" He grins. "After all, I got it just for you!"

As he openes his mouth to speak again, a buzz radiated from his pocket, which made him turn serious, his smile gone. "Excuse me." he said as he pulled out his old phone, pressed a button and put it to his ear. After a bit, he furrowed his brows. "I'm coming over, make sure you burn the blueprints." he exclaims, then hangs up. When his eyes land on you, he smiles sadly "Sorry, something came up. I will visit soon.". Without a word he put his wig and contacts back on, looking completely different. He gives you a wave and leaves.

...What just happened?

~A day later~

Nori didn't show up since yesterday.
You were also released today. It felt good to waltz around your apartment again. As you put your new groceries away, you noticed the box on the dinner table. The taser box. You reach into your pocket and put the taser back in. Since you have the device, you decided to carry it around for self-defense.

But you're finally home again! As you get changed, you jump on your bed and slowly fall asleep.