RW Part 2

ROY HARPER P.O.V

Shit shit shit SHIT sHiT shIT SHIT
I'm gonna be LATE! Aaaaaaaaah why me.

My day has just sucked so far. I shouldn't have met Jason earlier! We got caught up in doing nothing (drinking) and NOW I have to be on time for a job interview because being a superhero doesn't really make you cash.

I'm dashing down the street and turn a corner, smacking straight into someone. I heard someone go "oof" I got up and apologized at least 10 times.

"It's fine I should have been looking" she said, holy shit she's pretty like REALLY pretty "no it not your fault I'm late..." I rushed. Smirking she said "I'm Percy Jackson" "Roy Harper" I said cracking a smile "Well 'Roy' I hope what ever your late to you get there on time" she joked. Shit right "well in bye" I stuttered running of.

PERCY P.O.V

Haha what a funny dude. I found the grocery store, Alfred didn't have milk so I said I would get it. After getting my milk I wandered back to the manor. Dropping it off in the kitchen I skipped over to the pool, only to be intercepted by lil dude (Damian) "Somethings off about you" he growls, I sighed "well no shit there is something off about everyone." That just made him even more angry. Turning away I continued my journey to the pool and I was so close to making it, he grabbed my wrist "What I mean is your not human" I laughed I mean he's not wrong, I'm just surprised it was him who figured it out. Grabbing his wrist I dragged him into the pool room and he panicked. Probably thought I was gonna drown him.

DAMIAN P.O.V

She's gonna kill me!! I couldn't wiggle out of her grip. Percy jumped in pulling me with her, dragging us to the bottom. Suddenly the water wasn't there anymore. "If I let you will you attack" she asked I shook my head. Letting go of my wrist she said "so let me explain.. I'm human well, half human" "what the other half" I interrogated, Percy hesitated "well umm you probably won't believe me... but the other half, the other half is god." I stared at her. "It might me easier to show you.." lifting her hand to place on my head but stopping and looking for permission, I nodded. One her fingers where on my temples she muttered something in a different language.

Her entire life flashed before my eyes every fall, every battle, every death, and everything she has cried. Up until the point she came here. I just stared I mean what else was in supposed to do. I mean this girl that just showed up SAVED THE WORLD TWICE!!!!

PERCY P.O.V

He stared. I shifted nervously, eventually he broke the silence by saying "can you teach me?" What? I raised my eyebrow "can you teach me how to use a sword?" He clarified "well by the looks of I you already know how to use one.. but sure. -oh oh no no no two people are coming" I freaked grabbing his hand pulling us up to the surface and make it look like we were just sitting on the ledge. The door slammed open Dick and Jason ran in.

"waIT wAiT WAIT why is this peaceful! HOW ARE YOU NOT TRYING TO DROWN EACH OTHER" Jason practically screeched at the top of his lungs "oh hush Todd, unlike you. I actually like Persephone" Damian smirked, Dick raised an eyebrow and mumbled "Persephone?" I gasped "BETRAYED! How could you lil dude!" "PERSEPHONE! Is that your full name" Jason jumped like a puppy. Standing up I flung my arms up and stormed out of the room "I AM SO DONE!" I heard them laugh.

I wandered into the bat cave to see Bruce, Tim and 3 girls. One of which I recognized, Barbara Gordon, daughter of Athena. "Hello Percy, this is Cassandra Cain, Stephanie Brown, and Barbara Gordon." Bruce 'introduced' me not looking from the computer, they all wave. Babs smiles and signed 'nice to see you again' I smiled back.

CRASH

3 very annoying boys came crashing through the doors say quick hello before Jason shouted "PERCY FULL NAME IS PERSEPHONE!!!" I gave level ten wolf glare and tackled him. This apparently was enough to get Bruce's attention. "Really?" Bruce asked "ya" I grumbled and got off Jason.

~~~Time skippity~~~

Later when everyone else was on patrol it was me and Jason left in the cave playing with cards. "IM BOOOORED!" I whined, pulling something out of his coat he held it in front of me, looking down I realized it was a flask. Grinning I snatched it from him and took a sip of the liquid. He grinned as I handed it back.

We had finished the flask and where now equally tipsy... "what do you wanna do" he hiccuped "truth or dare?" I asked shrugging he asked "t or d?" "Ummm D" I responded. He pondered my choice for a minute and smiled like a mad man.

"I dare you to kiss me"
He probably thought I would chicken out, but I ain't a pussy. Planting my foot I pushed just a little so my chair rolled up right in front of he's and smashed our lips together.
At first he didn't kiss back, but after getting over the shock that I did it, he kissed back

Wrapping his arms around my waist as I tangled my hands in his hair I could practically hear my insides scream. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, which I would have granted of the computerized voice didn't interrupt.

Batman-02
NightWing-B01
(And every one else I the Batfam who's numbers I couldn't find)

Jumping away from each other, be pulled out his phone and texted someone profusely, and I kind of stared of trying to wipe the blush from my face. I knew Lil dude (Damian) would totally find out, I would either tell him our he would figure it out. But either way he would threaten Jason. Or attack him.

PLEASE READ
Comment...
Hope you like the rewrite

Oh and shoutout to
natashapreston
I finished your book "The Lost" love it
Recommend it to EVERYONE!

I'm loving the rewrite So I hope you are too. The first version was messy. So this is a lot better. I'll see you in the next chapter.

I always like responding to comments, keep that in mind. If you have any suggestions I'll gladly take them, and at the end of the chapter I'll tag you.

If you want a character or OC to be added I might take that into consideration.
Any other ships you want I'll add in
For example
WallyxArtemis
DickxBarbara
And so on
(Not that those won't be there. I mean like people who are single Pringles and you ship them with some

Have a good..
Morning
Night
Afternoon
Day
Week

Happy
Birthday (if it's ya birthday!)

By my friends!

-Silver
Word count- 1186
(Oh and excuse my profanity)