CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

3RD PERSON

All was well in the Wayne household. Well except for the fact that Bruce Wayne refused to buy a tree. In fear of having a last year repeat. So Percy, who never really had a real family Christmas or Christmas in general. Called in a few favors from some gods (cough cough Hermes cough cough Apollo cough cough) and had a tree delivered while Bruce was at work. Alfred was not pleased but let them decorate the tree anyway.

Damian had told everyone that Percy never had a real Christmas before, and had everyone promise to be on their best behavior. They then elected Cassie to intercept Bruce before he saw the tree and explain because she no doubt was his favorite. Percy, on the other hand, unaware of what was going on was beaming at a masterpiece of a tree.

But deep down she was panicking she had no idea what to tell them if they asked why she has never really celebrated Christmas before. During dinner, Bruce asked the dreadful question. "Why have you never celebrated Christmas before?" All heads turned to her even Alfred was interested. "oh, well, you see, I'm from Greece and we don't celebrate Christmas, we celebrate something else, it's similar, we call it Christougena." (A/N yes that's a thing, and yes it means Christmas in greek, they do celebrate Christmas, but for the sake of the story please don't come at me!) "So then why do you want to celebrate Christmas?" Bruce was pushing. "I thought it would be fun!" She chirped "plus it's better than having people vote to kill you every year..." she mumbled it was almost inaudible but because they've been trained they heard it. "WHAT"

"OH SHIT I SAID THAT OUT LOUD!" She panicked "It's not important!" she ushered

"Yes, it is!"

"No, it's not!"

The end

sorry it's short

and do remember that it has no connection to the actual story.

-Silver