CHAPTER 7

I'm back and my phone is acting up yet again sooo blah and sorry if this sucks

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Percy let out a long huff as they sat down at 'DG'S BAR' there are many DG Bars around the world because DG stood for Demigod. DG bars were the only bars where demigods could talk freely and be safe, plus Thalia wasn't allowed in other bars because she was "underage".

The 3 girls took a seat in the back corner. Piper went and ordered them drinks because she can and there was no point in arguing with her. When she came back she practically shouted "where the hell have you been!" only to be shushed by the 2 other girls in the booth. They were lucky to have even gotten in without Percy being seen. Believe it or not, Gotham has a lot of demigods in it. It's a pretty safe place from monsters, because of its pollution it masked you scent from monsters. Also, the gods took pity on the city, casting a spell that would only allow monsters to spawn in the city and not be able to enter from outside. Not that many spawned in Gotham anyway.

"Tell us! What's been going on with you lately!" Thalia whisper shouted. Percy drew in a breath before telling them ALMOST everything that happened, ALMOST being the keyword. But she should have known better than to try to hide things from Piper, especially when it comes to... love and stuff. "Percy, Percy, Percy. When we said everything we meant EVERYTHING!" Pipes stated flatly. Percy grunted, taking a loooooong sip of her drink. "okay..." she continued to tell them about the stuff that had happened with Jason, and the little incident with Damian.

¡FLASHBACK!

PERCY P.O.V

I managed to drag Damian away from Jason, out of my room, and inside of his and locked the door.

"DAMIAN STOP"

"but--"

"NO BUTS SIT DOWN!!" I growled. He sat down and glared at the locked door. I plopped down next to him and sighed. We sat in silence for a few seconds, before he looked up and said:

"Do you like him?"

The question was random and completely caught me off guard. I hadn't expected it. I let out a huff, "I- I don't know honestly. I've never actually been in love with anyone but Andrew..." "They're so different, Jason and Andrew. Andy was calm and thought before he acted, and Jason well he's more of a shoot first ask questions later type of guy. But they're both smart, no care and have got the same flare in their eyes when they want to do something" I mumbled

"I don't want you to get hurt" he didn't finish the sentence but I knew what he was saying.

I patted him on the back, "It's okay, I'm not stupid I just make dumb rash decisions" I joked.

¡FLASHBACK END!

"and now here we are! Happy?" she huffed, before taking a loooong sip of alcohol. Piper was grinning like an idiot. She let out a small EKKK before Thalia slapped her hand over the fangirling daughter of Aphrodite. "You're Aphrodite is showing Piper," The Black-haired girls in the booth said. "shuddup," she said looking down face red.

PERCY P.O.V

I sighed as Beauty queen and I stumbled out of the bar into the little alleyway it was hidden in. "I wanna do something stupid, let's do something stupid" I slurred. Thalia left a little while ago, not after, of course, telling me I couldn't date Jason till she met him, approved, and got to threaten him. But with Thalia gone we had no adult supervision which meant we were free to do as we pleased. When I said I wanted to do something stupid, I think she grinned larger than the joker. It was a little frightening, it would be an understatement to say I was a LITTLE concerned."I had the exact same thought!" she said before snatching my wrist and started to drag me down the street.