Chapter 10

{I was not kidding when I said I would be gone for a month... whoops also this chapter is gonna be short}

1 week later

PERCY P.O.V

"TRY A LITTLE HARDER" I shouted, I have to say training is really fun! Though most of the time I feel like I'm the one doing the teaching. Bruce refused to let me out on the field without seeing what I was capable of with his own eyes, looking at my memories is not the same. This is the 3rd time we have done this, and imma bouta break every bone in this mans body, smh thinkin' I'm not ready.

"I think she's good, we done yet? I wanna be able to walk later ya know." Jason grumbled from the floor. "Yes, we're done," Bats said with a straight face. "Anyone want icecream?" I asked turning around and walking toward the stairs. "Persephone can I talk to you," He asked. I closed my eyes and sighed turning around "sure". 

Plopping down in a chair I asked: "what you wanna talk about?"

"I understand that you don't want to work with the young justice, but I want your first mission to be with them" he stated slowly 

"WHAT WHY" I shouted standing up so fast I knocked the chair over

"I think it will help you understand how being a superhero works and I want to see how well you work with others "

"FINNNNEEE but I want cookies!" I shouted walking out, sticking my head back in "and they have to be blue."

2 days later

3rd person

"This is Sparrow, she a new addition to the bat clan, and will be joining us for the mission," Nightwing said gesturing to where Percy stood in her suit, giving the YJ a small nod. "Any questions?" Wing asked. "uh ya, is she joining the team, and why does she have a sword, I thought we weren't allowed to have lethal weapons?" Beast boy asked. Before Wing could answer Percy beat him to it  "Uh no because I don't want to, and I have a sword because I like them, don't wanna kill, and the big bad bat said I could have it." She tilted her head and gave a predator grin, the grin that scared that crap out of people. "so what are we doing?" Sparrow asked.

(a/n)
My dog was licking my foot while I wrote this and it really annoyed me, like PLEASE STOP I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP!

I swear I have no idea what is going on either.

I didn't sleep last night. And I also moved. my mother was like, ya I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO! I AM NOT STAYING INSIDE WE GOING TO THE BEACH!

Someone kill me, please?

Like

Vote

stuff like that

by

-Silver