TODD!!!! -Chapter 5

PERCY P.O.V

"DAMIAN SIT STILL!" I screeched trying to grab him

CRASH

There goes the lamp meh Bruce never liked it anyway. "IM DYING" He cried.

Artemis and M'gan came rushing in to see what was going on. "You not dying, you're sick!" I said calmly grabbing him and putting him back on the sofa. "IT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" someone shouted chucking a phone at me. "Who is this and what do you want!" I mumbled pulling the demon onto my lap. "What's got you in a bad mood?" someone laughed, no not someone, Bruce. "GAH! sorry, I have a clingy feverish assassin in my lap. I'll call you back when I've convinced him that a cold does not mean he's dying. And since everyone refuses to go near him, he had become my responsibility." and with that, I hung up. Cassie was glaring at me like I attacked a puppy, I know noticed she was there, Artemis and M'gan were staring. "What!" I had no clue what was going on "Assassin?" M'gan asked slowly. oh Oh OOOOh shit..... PLAY IT COOL JACKSON!! "oh I only said that because he's violent." I rolled my eyes while internally screaming SHIT SHIT SHIT! They seemed to believe it, and by they I mean Artemis because M'gan trust too easily. He squirmed in my grip, I sighed. "Hush child, go to sleep" I know that I shouldn't use siren speak because it's DANGEROUS but still. "HEY MEGAN ARTEMIS COME HERE!" I heard wally shout. They looked at me "I'm fine" I growled. When they left I looked at Cassie and gave her baby seal eyes "FINNNE! I'll go supervise!" Cass strolled out. 

I picked up the phone and called Bruce back.

"So what's up?" I asked

"Oh, nothing I mean besides the fact that 1 I met a man that calms to be your father and 2 looks exactly like you," he replied casually

"oh shit... what was his name?"

"Wade Jackson." (A/N Just an alias for Poseidon because I thought that Poseidon was too obvious.)

"FUCK!" and by my luck, the others + the Team came filing laughing but stopped when they saw my face. "ok. I know I KNOW I'll explain when you get back, but you don't happen to be in Greece? Yes? of course, you are!... you don't happen to still be with him?... No? Shit... well yes he is who he says he is. bye. GAH" I chucked the phone at the wall and crossed my arms sinking into the sofa. "My PHONE!" Jason whined "what was that about," Steph and Tim asked at the same time simultaneously. "Oh, nothing just the normal, Bruce met my dad," I said harshly some members of the team winced (Wally, M'gan, and Kaldur.)  "Isn't your dad dead?" Jason asked, "Just because I don't live with him doesn't mean he's dead!" I snapped. Shifting Lil' dude off my lap and stormed out of the room.

JASON P.O.V

What. The. Fuck! "They don't get along, she didn't meet him till she was 12 and when she did, he told her she was a mistake he wishes he never made. She tried to live with him for a bit but she could stand her half brother or the frequent arguments she had with her dad. So she left Greece and came back to America. She had a rough childhood, I mean who wouldn't after being expelled from 6 or 7 schools and being accused of terrorism twice. She had a lot of trama, it's best not to push her." piped a small voice from the sofa. I was shocked and I'm sure everyone else was too so I tried to break the tension "What she do? tell you her life story?" He turned his head and cracked a smile "yea something like that." He pushed himself off the sofa and left the room "I swear I was joking!" I said wide-eyed. This is more than awkward. "Alright I'm out, this is to weird." I whistled strolling out of the room. (A/N italics is gonna be thoughts)

What happened to you, my love? Wait Wait! My love? I don't love her! do I! no that's impossible. No, maybe I do love her.  After she is actual perfection.

I somehow found myself in front of her door. Trailing my hand over the brass door nob. I turned around and peaked my head into Damian's room, I let out of a sigh of relief to see that he was asleep. I faced her room again, bringing my fist up, I knocked. The door swung open she looked at me blankly. "Hey, can we talk?" I asked. As she thought about my question, I looked at her, like really looked at her.

Her beautiful black hair and how it rolled down her shoulders like waves  (A/N catch my puns) The small splash of freckles on the bridge of her nose. Her vibrant sea-green eyes, that were lined with red. She had been crying. God, I wasn't just in love, I was head over heels for this girl.

(A/N Prepare for cringe)

"Sure" Percy shrugged. Allowing me in. "I'm sorry, what I said was a bit harsh..." I scratched the back of my neck nervously. I looked into her eyes. Those beautiful eyes. She looked at me and it's like the world stopped. She leaned forward, placing a delicate kiss on my lips, I kissed back. I pulled her closer to me closing the gap between us. She tangled her hands in my hair. At that moment I felt as if everything was gonna be okay.

I let my hands explore her body a little more, she showed no sign of stopping me. I felt a nibble on my lip, I opened my mouth. We battled a little but I ended up winning. Everything was perfect. And then right at that moment, the universe decided to ruin my life, the door burst open, and there was the demon "TODD" he growled.

YEET!

I know I said that I would post at 6 but I got distracted.
So here ya go!

what do you think going to happen.
I Damian gonna decapitate Jason?

You'll find out later.

-Silver
oh P.S I'm posting a Christmas special on Christmas
Word count ~1044~