Actual update

Lol jk, this is the start of a fanfic I wrote called, strive for power, please read it , I'm so proud of it.

Virgil woke up with a thud, his eyes refused to open, even though he could see the blinding light of the sun which meant his curtains were open... 'thanks Patton ' he thought smiling lightly. He finally opened his eyes, the room taking shape. His room was a basic square, one wall lined with books of many types , most being books about magic and learning hands, the book shelf parted in the middle, making room for a rather large desk that was piled with notes , scattered sketches of art and ideas, and finally a cup of hot steaming coffee and a note.

Virgil pulled himself out of his bed, pulling back the plum purple covers and stretched. he removed the large back brace he was wearing, his Buzzard like wings unfolded and touched the floor, he then pushed them outwards as far he could, stretching them in the process. He smiled slipped on a white shirt and his black hoodie with purple patches ( both had holes ripped in the back so his wings didn't have to be cramped up under his shirt). His wings were very special, his whole family had black or brown wings which were quite small, while Virgil's wings were a deep charcoal and dark violet mix, his wings were so big that he had to wear a large brace around them while sleeping so the feathers wouldn't be crushed or that he bones in the wings wouldn't be broken.

He made his way over to the desk, he picked up the coffee cup ( it was a jack skellington mug, hes a child of taste.) and took a sip, it was black with no sugar, basically poison but he didn't really mind. He picked up the note and read it, it was definitely Patton, Virgil knew because it was completely written in crayon.

' Good morning Kiddo! 😁🥰🖐🖐🖐

I made you coffee🧇🥞 and there is breakfast downstairs! 😎

Roman asked if you could stop taking his hair spray and Logan said he would be waiting for you down stairs from your lesson!!😂😂

Lots and lots of love💜💙❤🖤

-Patton (dad)😊🤩

PS its pancakes🥞

pss and waffles with syrup and lemon, just how you like it🧇🍋🍯

psss Thomas might be round later for training so be prepared😢🤩

xxx'

Virgil laughed a little, he went back to his bed to make his bed. Talking about his bed, what was the thud that he heard when he woke up. He looked next to his bed and saw a brightly colored book, Which was most likely the book he was reading entitled ' Easy Hands language for children', it had emojis covering it from head to toe with a bright red sticker that said 'for children 5 and under!'. He was sure he wasn't a child, but Logan decided that it would be the easiest way to learn because its colorful and 'fun' as he put it, Virgil was pretty sure it was some form of sadistic torture for using Hands so swear and make fun of Roman behind his back, Logan soon caught on and started giving Virgil child books. He didn't really like Logan that much because of it, but it would help the others understand Logan more.

Virgil tucked the book under his wings and finished his coffee, he held the cup as he retired from his room. He was just about to start walking down the stairs when 3 small bright glowing letters hit his forehead, they was paper thin and soon poofed out into smoke, he recognized the letters, they were '☟☜✡'. Virgil chuckled and turned around to see the logic of all of them. Logan. He wore a black shirt with a denim, berry, lapis blue mix tie , and cream trousers. His classic Warby Parkers placed idle on the ridge of his nose.

"hey back to you, are we still on for lessons later?" Virgil inquired, Logan nodded softly and smiled evilly. then began to move his hands. Logan's hands were weird, they had 3 holes in each of his palms , each with One large whole with 2 smaller holes placed next to it. (Roman makes fun of him because it looks like the mickey mouse logo.) They were transparent and you could put stuff through them, and where you should be the inside of his hands, it was just black. Logan said he was born with them, and that they were magic and the reason he couldn't speak.