Shifters Part 2 (79)

Lets clear somethings up, just in case you haven't read the first part or you just forgot.

Shifters are 'demons of the overworld'... not really, They're just people with magical abilities, its genetic. Shifters are people who can change either the whole or parts of their body into animals, the type of animal depends on your genetics.

Let's compare real quick. Patton is a feline full shifter, meaning he can turn into any type of feline, full means he can only change his full body into a Feline, not just parts.

While Virgil is a winged part shifter, a person who can give themselves and type of wings (Anywhere on his body at any shape) or talons (on his hands).

Roman is a Part Hooved Shifter, he can only change his lower half into any hooved creature.

Logan... we'll get into logan.

Something you should know. Full shifts always have something from they're shift showing, eg: Patton always has a lion tail. Or it causes them extreme pain, why? because I said so.

I will answer any questions you have.

Plot: Virgil was trying to buy some jewelry when the store started to be robbed. That's when Logan, Roman Patton saves the day, Showing the fact they were shifters. So, Patton force adopted him.

Where we are now. Virgil was explaining what it's like to have wings when Logan chimed in, talking about all the things you can do with wings, out of shock and embarrassment he stood up and left, Roman going after him. Leaving Patton to explain to Virgil about what happened.

Got it? if you want to know more, go to my last book and look for 'shifters au'

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 Virgil watched Roman walk after Logan, Only looking to Patton when he heard the door slam shut.

"What was that about?" Virgil asked, Making eye contact with Patton. Patton awkwardly chuckled.

"Well, it was about a month before we found you" Patton began.

"Logan!" Patton yelled, holding the bloodied man...

Isn't this a little too far forward?

Patton: I'm sorry I'm sorry! I just got a little excited, it's been so long since I got to tell a story!!

Okay okay fair point, but start from the start before logan realizes that I broke the 4th wall again.

Patton: right okay, so-

"Are you sure you can handle them? Patton asked worried, his hands fiddling together with anxiety. "We can all go if you want! I dont mind." He added, smiling.

Logan chuckled slightly. Adjusting the brown leather straps of his backpack. "I'll be fine, I have a phone, I will call you if they..." He rolled his hand, thinking of the correct word. "Cause me strife." He gave a small smile.

"Don't let Remus push you around, just get what you need and go. " Roman said. His hooves nervously tapping on the floor. "And don't get lost of your way there or back, I can't deal with Patton by myself." He joked.

"Hey!"

Logan cocked his eyebrow. "Since when were you the one to worry about me, I thought that was Dads- Pattons job." His face immediately flushing when he saw patrons smile grow.

"Aww loga-" Pattons moment was interrupted by Logan.

"I must be going now If I want to be back by sundown." He nodded and quickly walked out of the door.