failed oneshots (86)

So it's been a while.

--.---.--.---.--.---.--.---.--

Cw: Minor Death. Logan is soft for his human.

Watched a ghibli movie and now we're here.

"Virgil. Why must you hurt me like this?" The immortal being spoke. His voice booming and silencing the hundreds of armed men behind Virgil.

Virgil gripped his chest. The large purple hide jacket carefully brushed against his scarred knees. He moved his weight from side to side, feeling the groans of his wooden sandals below him.
He looked up at Logan, his figure was so much larger then Virgil. At least 10 times his size. Wearing nothing but a large dress that covered his whole body loosely, except for the one leg that he pressed forward. He lay on his side, his torso lazily pushed up by on of his hands, the other laying against his hip.

He spoke smoothly, his voice curling around the hearts and brains of his listeners. "I've done so much for your race and people. Given them food, shelter. I've bended the weather to their pleasure just so you would be happy." Logan averted his eyes, letting his long blue hair fold over his shoulders, letting it move like water. He sighed.
"But here you are. Leading troops to kill me and disciple. Explain yourself before I slaughter them"

Virgil took a deep breath. "We are not here for you Logan! Our water has been poisoned and we have reason to believe that your disciple was the one to do it!" He yelled. Watching the Gods every move.

"No, that was me." He admitted, his face staying plain.

A wipe of yells started from the troops. Yelling and screaming about fallen members and children. Logan watched as they moved forward. Virgils eyes filled with panic as he realised the dwindling thread of control he had on his troops. "STAND DOWN!" He yelled. He turned back at logan. "WHY?" He screamed.

"I am the ruler of this earth. Of the space above, the land, ocean and the beings that roam my plains." He sat up straight, letting the colour drop from his hair. Turning it a blood like red. "I ask for little in return. The mortality of my disciples. So to find my Own Child dead in the mountain. Was offensive." He looked at his hand. "So I cursed your water. Not poisoned it. If your hands we're stained by his blood, then you drink or eat from my hands, your lungs will fill with blood." He explained. His hair slowly returning. "If your going to kill me, so be it."

Virgil sighed. And turned to his troops. He pointed back to the forest. "Leave, Tell Roman I will be back before SunRise." the troop stood still. "I said leave!" The toops quickly dispersed and ran towards the forest.

Virgil looked back at Logan. Watching as he slowly shrunk and moved towards Virgil. As he became more human size, virgil could see the mourning and pure distress in his eyes. But he didnt let it seep into his expression.

"I won't apologise for what I have done. I heard people partied around his body. Made his blood into paintings and kept him alive until the last breath." He explained. Standing just a few inches taller than Virgil.

"I know, I know. You don't need to apologise. I'm sorry for not coming to you first. Roman was angry because on of his favourite guards was cursed." Virgil said. Not looking logan in the eyes. "He wanted your head."

"I'm sure he would of come himself if he was angry at me."

They stood in silence for a second, Virgil could feel the horrible tension surrounding the god in front of him.

Small talk. Virgil thought. I just have to use small talk.

"Hows Remus's training going?" He asked, his eyes starring.

Logan eased up. His hair going back to its normally flowy state. "Very well. He is learning more then I can teach. Even with his crude... language." Logan smiled, hiding his grimace. "We could go see him if you'd like? I'm sure he'd enjoy a break. Janus has been beating him in every battle so far."

Virgil nodded. Letting logan place a hand behind his back and guide him towards the temple.

Cursed water. That's why Roman is ill. The water is cursed.

--.---.--.---.--.---.--

Cw: sexual themes, logan is a sassy bitch, Virgil and roman need to clean his mouth,

Virgil groaned as he walked into the main kitchen. Noticing the weird scene in front of him

Roman laying horizontal on the living room sofa, ice pack on his head. Logan next to him, sitting straight, smugly holding a crossword puzzle.

Virgil forgot about his back pain for a moment until he took a single step forward and gave an extra loud groan.

"Virgil? You doing okay there sweet heart?" Logan hums, patronizing Virgil.

"Oh shut up eat ass." Virgil growled, mildly limping towards. Walking slowly towards the coffee machine.

"I did remember? That contributed to the reason you are limping." He smirked. Lifting a near empty coffee mug to his lip. "Also, we're out of coffee." He pointed out.

Virgil glared at logan, reaching into the fridge and aggressively grabbing a red bull. "You're fucking insufferable when your in a good mood." He groaned. Starting to chug the red bull. "What put you in such a good mood?"

"What? I can't be in a good mood? Its sunny outside, I have coffee this morning, i-"

"Ughhhhhh I fell down the stairs!" Roman shouted. Exclaiming with his hands. Logan burst out with laughter again. His head falling back. "Stop laughing at me fuck face!" Roman yelled. Throwing the icepack at logan.

--.---.--.---.--.---.--

A/N

There are more but I feel like this explanation is more needed!

Uhh I've been dead, mental healthy really deteriorated during quarantine and that mixed with school work has just pushed all happiness out if my brain.

So I'm trying to draw more and write more. And I've also made my own webtoon? I just need my digital table to start working.
I'm trying! Love all of you!!!
-mom
Xx