Lion?

Steven sighed as he looked at his home, Beach city. They finally fixed the earth but something felt wrong, Lon came up the cliff and sat next to Steven.

"Hey bud, do you feel like there's something we could do? You know, to help someone." Steven asked lion, lion looked at Steven for a second. Lion got up and roared, Steven sighed. "Let me now when you need me then." Steven said, lion then picked up Steven by the back of his jacket and dragged him through it. They appeared in mini homeworld infront of all of Steven's friends.

"Yo, why lion dragging you?" Amethyst asked him.

"No idea, I just asked him if we could help anyone and boom." Steven said.

"Let me go!" Peridot yelled as lion dragged her and Lapis infront of Garnet, Pearl, Steven and Amethyst. Lion set them down, roared another portal and sat down.

"I think he wants us to get on." Lapis said, lion look at the portal and then Steven and then at his mane.

"Might as well." Steven said, he, Lapis and Peridot went into his main while Pearl, Garnet and Amethyst got on his back. Lion got up and jumped in the portal.

"Where are we going?" Lapis yelled.

"I don't k-know!" Steven yelled, he started losing grip on lions mane. "Peridot!" He yelled and was pushed out of lion's main.

"Steven!" They all yelled, lion roared as Steven was pushed through a portal. 

At the castle of lions....

Hunk was cooking food and slowly pulled out the new cookies until he heard a thud behind him. He set the cookies down and saw two ladies.

"Where's Steven!" Pearl asked as she got up, not facing Hunk.

"Five more minutes P." Amethyst said as she transformed into a cat.

"Whhhaaattt?!" Hunk asked, Pearl and Amethyst turned to look at them but Pearl summoned her spear in fear.

"Where are we?!" Pearl shrieked.

"Uh space?" Hunk said while backing away. Keith was training in a simulator until he saw two different people.

"End simulator!" Keith yelled, the two looked at him and Garnet summoned her gauntlets. "Who are you?" Keith yelled, Garnet lowered her weapons and moved her shades. Lapis summoned her water wings until Garnet walked closer to Keith.

"I'm Garnet, have you seen a boy with a pink jacket." Garnet said, Lapis landed next to Garnet. Keith was about to answer until he saw Lance running into the room.

"KEITH! Help me! There's a giant lion chasing me!" Lance said.

"Yeah right." Keith said, Garnet walked towards the sound again and lion came out with his teeth barred.

"If lion is here, where Peridot?" Lapis asked.

"Peridot?" Lance asked.

"Yeah, about yay tall and is green." Lapis answered him while describing her height. Pidge was messing with her computer and found a bug.