The attack l

Art was made by someone on Tumbler, not by me!!!!

The lions disformed as lapis and Peridot grabbed something. They all flew back into the castle of lions as Keith walked up to the three gems.

"Your lucky you didn't shatter them." Bismuth said as she glared at him. He was confused as the paladins looked at the gems and found just gemstones.

"So I didn't kill them?" Keith asked confused while looking at the four gem stones.

"No, you didn't. You only poofed them." Peridot said  while looking at him.

"Poofed?" Hunk asked while eating a cookie. Peridot was about to explain but Lapis stopped her.

"Let me dumb it down for the men." Lapis whispered, Peridot sighed and nodded. "Our bodies are made of light. But when the light is disrupted, we poof and go back into our gems." Lapis said.

"Then why didn't Steven poof when he gem got taken?" Lance asked.

"Because he's half human! And if he was the he was like before when pink was gone for a few minutes, he might be dead now because it's been days! We have no idea where he is or if he even on a ship!" Lapis yelled as all the water around them started to float.

"Uh guys..." Bismuth said, they all turned to her. "What exactly does a small version of Zarcon's ship look like?" Bismuth asked, they followed her gaze and saw a galra cruiser. Then a picture of a Galra general appeared.

"Well, well. I've heard the rumors, but I never thought I would see homeworld gems." He said.

"What do you want!" Keith yelled.

"The black lion, we can give you something in return." He said and backed away to show a pale and weak Steven. He looked up at the screen and smiled.

"H-hey guys." He said and then coughed as the guards held his arms.

"You have twenty minutes to answer." The Galra general said and the com disappeared.

"We can't give those's purple guys your lion but Steven is weak!" Peridot said, then Bismuth walked to the gems. Then Amethyst started to form but she fell to the floor with her hands balled. Lance tried to help her but Bismuth stopped him.

"She doesn't need something else to add." Bismuth said calmly, Lance was confused but went with it. Amethyst then turned into different forms until she bounced back in her original form.

"Are you okay?" Shiro asked her, she looked at him and nodded and walked to the control panel

"Are you okay?" Shiro asked her, she looked at him and nodded and walked to the control panel. She pushed a few buttons and found the video from before and stopped when she found the panel Steven was in and zoomed into his picture.

"I hate to do this to her, but she's going to take hours to reform." Amethyst said and picked up Pearl. "Pearl, I know you can hear me. There's a ship that Steven is on but we need you like now!" Amethyst said to the gem, but nothing happened. She sighed and held the gem up to the image. "Look! Your diamond needs you now!" She yelled, then the gem glowed and she lifted into the air. Amethyst stood back with shame on her face but then they heard a melody.

"I do it for her, that is to say, I do it for him..." Pearl sang as she took on forms until she was in jacket form and landed gracefully on the ground. She looked at the picture and slowly turned it off the picture.

"Pearl?" Amethyst asked worriedly but just got a hug from Pearl

"Hate to ruin the moment but what about her?" Keith said while pointing at Garnet, then her gems glowed and they heard laughing. Garnet crossed her wrists above her hands as she became different forms and stayed on her last one.  She lifted her hands as her rings shined bright and she opened her three eyes. She tapped her forehead and her half star shaped shades appeared.

"So, what's the plan." Garnet asked.

"What do you mean?" Allura asked.

"We can't give up your lion because I see the universe ending in a blink of an eye and we have to get Steven back." Garnet said Pidge was about to ask a question but Garnet stopped her. "I can see multiple realities of the future." She answered.

"Lance, you take Pearl to sneak through." We might need your friend Sugilite though." Shiro said, Pearl didn't freeze and nodded. "We can use your metal powers to divert all the fighters from them." He said to Peridot who nodded. He then looked at Lapis. "We don't have water but can you use acid from the blasters?" Lapis nodded but Bismuth was smiling while Garnet was standing next to her.

"We can fuse." Bismuth said. Everyone nodded except for Amethyst who was rubbing her shoulder.

"Is there room for a defective Gem and a human?" Amethyst asked as Connie held her sword. The paladins looked at them and Connie got an idea.

"I can stay here and help with the blasters and you can help Lapis and Peridot with your whips, spin attacks and strength." Connie said, Amethyst nodded. Everyone agreed as Lance grabbed Pearl's wrist and walked to his corner. They got to the zip line and Pearl grabbed Lance's shoulders. They ran into the blue lion and ran to the Galra cruiser, Peridot did her job as Lance shot the fighters and ran into the ship.

"We have a twenty minute window, we need to hurry." Lance said as they walked to the prisoner cells.

"If your evil and you're on the rise" They heard someone sing slowly and weakly, but Lance was confused.

"Who is-"

"Sh" Pearl said quietly.

"You can count on the four of us taking you down" They heard someone sang again, Pearl motioned for Lance to follow her as she walked won towards the voice. "Cause we're good and evil never beats us..." The voice sang again and Pearl started to run. "We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas."

"Pearl, wait up!" Lance whispered yelled.