Gem flaws

Amethyst watched the stars in the control room, she was staring at a holoprojection of Homeworld. She sighed and hugged her legs. All the gems, paladins and alteans were watching her. The gems were motioning to each other to go but none of them were moving. Shiro raised an eyebrow and sighed, Allura walked into the room and stood behind the gem.

"Miss home?" She asked Amethyst, who turned back at the altean in surprise. She wiped off her tears and sighed.

"No, i'm from earth. It just burns to know gems started on this planet." Amethyst said.

"It looks interesting, what was your culture?" Allura asked as she sat next to Amethyst, her dress draping her hanging legs.

"We don't have one, the diamonds made us to make a perfect empire." She said, Allura smiled. "How do you do it?"

"What ever do you mean?" Allura asked while looking at the gem.

"I can tell how you act all calm when fighting, we really, your scared of all." amethyst said, Allura lost her smile and sighed.

"I think that the team needs me to be strong. Like you." She said and turned to Amethyst, who looked at her in surprise. "When the other gems were poofed, you knew how to bring back Pearl. I heard you tried to be strong with your forms, your funny and brave." Allura said, Amethyst smirked. "Why don't you try to imitate me? I want to you do it if you want." Allura asked, Amethyst formed into Allura.

"I believe we can do! I have these little mice and am the only woman on this ship that knows how to work this ship!" Amethyst yelled.

"That's not true! I know how to as well." Coran yelled with all the gems, paladins, humans, lion and Coran walk in. She then smiled as she formed into Coran.

"Clean this, clean that! Princess!" She said and pulled out a food. "Look at this delicious food I made! And I'm a space uncle." She said, everyone laughed. Coran snickered. She then formed into Keith and folded her arms. "I train all the time, i'm a hot head that fly a red lion! Grumble Grumble." She said, Lance howled.

"I don't act like that!" Keith yelled, then Amethyst formed into Lance.

"I flirt with Allura and hit every target that I see! I'm the best in aim and fly a blue lion." She said and shot finger guns at Allura who snickered. Keith laughed until his face was as red as his lion.

"I don't act like that at all!" Lance yelled and then Amethyst formed into Shiro and hid behind him without him knowing.

"I'm the leader and space Dad! I keep Lance and Keith from killing each other but secretly love them all!" Amethyst said while laughing and then formed into Pidge. "I type on my computer, be smart and love outsmarting the men on the ship except for Hunk!" She yelled.

"Well, she's not wrong." Pidge said while shrugging. Amethyst then turned into Hunk and smiled.

"I'm the cook, caring and loving one! I hug everyone when there sad!" She said and hugged Hunk. They all laughed as Amethyst went back to her form and smiled.

"I guess that was pretty fun." Keith mumbled, she smiled at him and then looked at the gems. She opened her mouth to saw something but Steven launched himself at her and then a bright light appeared.

"Is it weird I feel jealous they can do more stuff than us?" Lance asked as they saw Smokey quarts take for but she was crouching down.

"What a beatiful day!" Smokey said as she lifted her three arms in joy, but then she looked around the training room. "Or would it be 'time' seeing as were in space." Smokey asked while she looked like she was thinking, she saw the paladins and then smirked. "Eh, doesn't matter! You guys wanna see some tricks?!" Smokey asked the paladins.

"I didn't know you could do tricks." Hunk said as Smokey formed her yo-yo and twirled it around her finger.

"I sure can! I call this Walking the dog!" She said and flicked her hand and the yo-yo rolled infront of her like a dog. "And this one is rocking the baby!" She said and put Peridot on the yo-yo as it rocked between the two string parts she hand.

"PUT ME DOWN NOW!" Peridot yelled, Smokey stopped the trick when the yo-yo was high in the air and Peridot tried to get some metal to slow her fall. Smokey levitated in the air and grabbed Peridot and set her down.

"You said to put you down." Smokey laughed nervously.

"YOUR SUCH A CLOD!" Peridot yelled and then hissed at the fusion and ran behind Lapis who just looked bored. Smokey rubbed the back of her neck and looked at the ground but then got an idea.

"That's not what you said about obsidian." Smokey said and smirked at Peridot who tried to win the battle, thought about it and then shut her trap.

"Who's obsidian?" Allura asked.

"Only the best fusion between, Steven, Amethyst, pearl and Garnet! You guys should try it!" Connie yelled with stars in her eyes. Lion looked at them all with a sad look but he looked much strong the yesterday.

"Hey what's wrong?" Smokey asked the pink lion, who backed away and roared, making a pink portal. "We can't leave now!" The fusion said in Steven's voice, they unfused and Amethyst hugged Allura's leg.

"I'm not leaving! Your not making me!" Amethyst yelled, lion grabbed her with ease.

"One more day! Please lion! You can sleep on my bed!" Steven pleaded the pink lion.

"What's with him?" Lance asked.

"Lion can make portals but since it took so much energy from lion to teleport us here, he had to rest." Garnet explained, lion looked at the boy but the his ace turned  into disgust and he started to hack up something. He started to itch his head, Steven was confused but jumped in the mane. Steven looked around and saw someone on Lars tree looking out. Steven started to run and saw who was looking out to the tree.

"Okay, I want one now." Allura said as Lance was inspecting lion's mane and poked it. Then, Steven held a hand out and shook it alot. Lance pulled it and Shiro came to help, Lion pulled back causing Steven to go flying while holding the hand of a man. They both landed on the ground after Steven made a bubble around them.

"You okay Steven? Who's that?" Shiro asked and pointed at the man.

"I'm Steven's Dad, who in the universe are you people?!" Greg yelled, Pearl sighed and looked at lion. She walked closer to him.

"Lets wait for now, then we'll go." Pearl whispered to lion, who nodded and made the portal disappear.