Pink Steven

"If he's back, then we do need to hurry." Amethyst said as she folded her arms as she thought of the first time she saw Pink Steven.

"Calm down. Until we know whet were up agaisnt, were not going anywhere." Shiro said and looked at the gems.

"Me, Lapis and Peridot weren't there to see it and when the gems were under White's control, they don't remember much so the only one who did remember was..." Bismuth said and looked at Connie was was gripping her sword.

"I don't want to say it." Connie said.

"We can fix that!" Allura said as Coran walked in with a white and blue head set.

"We used these things to have the paladins connect to each other but it can used to look at memories." Coran said as Connie eyed it nervously. "It won't hurt you." Coran said as Connie looked at it.

"I know but, that's not what i'm scared of." She said and placed it on her head.

"Now you just sit down, close your head and picture the memory in your head." Pidge said, Connie took a deep breath as an image of Amethyst, Garnet and Pearl were smiling while there hands up and they were black, grey and white. Pearl was holding Connie as a giant black fingernail reached for Steven who wore a red shirt with a star, blue jeans and sandals.

"Huh?" Lance said, everyone but the gems shushed him. The finger grabbed Steven and lifted him up to reveal a white glowing lady with a white diamond on her forehead.

"Steven!" Connie yelled in the memory and struggled to get out of Pearls arm. White diamond held Steven tight in one hand and lowered her other hand closer.

"Now Starlight, this has gone on long enough." White diamond said and lowered her hand to grab something. "It's time to come out, Pink." White said and pulled back.

"NOO!" Connie yelled, the paladins were shocked at how much Connie was forced to see. When White pulled her hand back and set Steven on the floor, she had a pink diamond in between her fingers. Pearl let Connie go and she ran to a pale Steven.

"Poor kid." Hunk said quietly, he looked over to see Pearl, Garnet and Amethyst crying because they had allowed this to happened.

"Steven! Steven, please. Steven wake up," Connie cried as Steven's eyes twitched. "Steven?" She asked as he looked down at his belly button and lifted his shirt.

"What? Where's my?" Steven said quietly, Connie helped him up as white held a pink diamond that glowed. It took Pink diamond's shape, then Rose and stayed on Steven. The now pink Steven slowly went to the ground and turned his his head to the two humans, showing no emotion.  The paladins were as shocked as Steven tried to walk to the pink Steven but feel to his knees.

"Steven!" Connie said as he groaned in pain and reached his hand out to Pink Steven, who lifted it's head a bit.

"No, please. I need, I need it." Steven said as Connie crouched down next to him.

"What is this? Where is Pink?" White asked while looking at the three.

"She's gone." Pink Steven said with no emotion and not moving.

"What did you say?! Answer me." White ordered.

"She's GONE!" Pink Steven yelled and looked at white as the ground under him made a small carter and White Diamonds Stair case started to have cracks and made everyone lose balance a bit. He then looked back at Steven and Connie who were covering there ears in pain.

"He's so powerful." Allura whispered, then pink Steven started to walk towards them with again, no emotion.

"Where do you think your going?!" White commanded but he kept on slowly walking to them. Steven tried to crawl to the Pink Steven.

"Help." He said weakly as he held out his hand again.

"Steven." Connie said and picked Steven up. "Hold on!" She said as she slowly carried Steven to his gem.

"Don't you take another step Pink!" White yelled but Pink Steven kept on walking. "That's enough!" She yelled and sent a beam of light to the Pink Steven, but he blocked it with a shield. The shield slowly disappeared as he lowered his hand, this surprising everyone again. "Ah you little!" White said and sent another beam but he blocked it again, but with a shield surrounding him completely.

"Don't you raise your shield at me! I only want you to be yourself! If you can't do that, I'll do it for you!" White yelled as the diamonds, gems and the other pearl's eyes lit up and blasted Pink Steven, but he kept a shield up like before. Pink Steven rose both of his arms and sent a boom that pushed everyone down.

"No stop! Your hurting them!" Steven cried, but the pink Steven showed no emotion and walked to them again. Connie then handed Steven to Pink Steven.

"Here." She said and the memory ended to show Connie crying. Hunk grabbed her in a bear hug and cried.

"You poor little girl!" Hunk yelled and hugged Hunk back slowly.

"Thanks but I think it's those three who need a hug." Connie said and pointed at the crystal gems, Hunk gave her one last squeeze and gave the gems a hug. Pidge joined in, then Peridot, then Allura, then Lapis, then Shiro, Lance, Coran with Keith and Bismuth hugged them all. Connie joined in and smiled.

"Thanks, is there maybe someone you might want to see?" Pearl asked and turned to Lance. "She would actauly be as funny as you." Pearl said, the paldins nodded. Garnet tossed Pearl in the air but when she came down again, there was a bright orange light a a curtain surrounded.