Okay

After lots of explaining.....

"Are we all on the same page?" Peridot asked the paladins and the crying gems. They all nodded but Sapphire didn't.

"Sapphire? You okay?" Lapis asked, everyone noticed that the end of her dress was freezing.

"Why is she?" Keith asked, Pearl sighed.

"I'll be right back." Pearl said and walked out the room. A few minutes later, Pearl came in with a squirming Ruby that was screeching for Pearl to let her go. "Just, stay, STILL!" Pearl yelled and set her next to Sapphire. The paladins were all tired and Allura sighed.

"So who's the leader?" Allura asked, all the gems pointed at Ruby and Sapphire who weren't talking to each other.

"You guys really are a mess without me." Someone said behind them. Ruby and Sapphire got up to see a floating Steven.

"STEVEN!" All the gems yelled as the ran to him.

"No no no, WAIT!" He yelled, but it was to late. They went through him and he sighed while rubbing his temples.

"How did you get here?" Lance asked Steven, he pointed at Amethyst who was passed out on lions mane. "That still confuses me."

"I can go into people dreams and appear infront of them, but i'm not physically here." Steven said while scratching his neck. "Anyways, I need to hurry. This guy has me in a ship, I think his name was Zircon. I don't remember, trying to keep them from taking my gem made me forget." Steven said, all the paladins looked shocked.

"YOUR IN ZARCON'S SHIP!" Allura yelled, all the gems looked at her confused.

"Yeah, whats the big?" Steven asked.

"He's the guy we've been fighting for a few months now." Shiro said.

"What took you so long?" Lance asked, Shiro pointed behind him to see Bismuth was admiring the walls and Connie holding her sword on her shoulder. Steven then started to disappear as Amethyst woke up.

"Who is she?" Keith asked while pointing at Bismuth. She walked around and knocked on the walls.

"This is some special metal, where did you get it?" Bismuth as the paladins, she then noticed Sapphire and Ruby. "What happened to them?" She asked Peridot.

"They had a fight either we go after Steven no or wait." Peridot answered, Bismuth sighed and noticed Pidge was staring at her.

"Just a quick question, if your names are based off gem stones, does that mean you are gem stones?" Pidge asked.

"Yes, why?" Bismuth said.

"Then your a Bismuth. She's a lapis Lazuli" Pidge said and pointed at Lapis who was flying with her water wings. "There's so much to write down."

"We should be going to get Steven, not just sitting here like ducks!" Ruby yelled.

"We know nothing right now, we would be going in blind." Sapphire said quietly.

"You guys might want to grab something." Bismuth said and transformed her hands into hammers. The paladins grabbed hold of something as Bismuth slammed her hammers into the ground. The two small gems stopped fighting and turned to look at Bismuth. "Just put a sock in it you two! I get it, you want to find Steven but we can't because we have no idea who this guy even is!" Bismuth said as her hammers transformed back into her hands, Pidge was studying Connie sword.