Fusions

None of it is my art

"Good evening everybody! This is Sardonyx, coming to you live." Sardonyx said when she moved the curtain that turned into bright butterflies but disappeared. "My, my! I think I see new faces!" She said while gesturing to the paladins and Alteans who were surprised.

"Wh-, how, WHAT!?" Pidge yelled, to surprised for words. Sardonyx just laughed.

"I hope I was worth the wait!" She said and sat down. "If you think i'm cool, just wait until you meet Alexandrite, she can be a real beast, if you know what I mean." Sardonyx said and laughed at her joke,  the gems laughed but the others were confused.

"I have a question!" Pidge said, Sardonyx lowered her hand (Without a gem) so Pidge could step on.

"Ask away dear." Sardonyx said and she brought Pidge closer.

"If Sugiltie has a wreaking ball for a weapon, what's yours?" Pidge asked, Sardonyx lowered Pidge to the ground and looked around the room.

"Lets see, hmm." She while thinking. "There should be enough room." She said and balanced a spear in one hand, then on of her other four tapped her shoulder. So she turned back and tossed the spear in the air. She summoned gauntlets and smashed them with the spear and grabbed the handle. It then became bigger and she smiled.

"HOW ARE ABLE TO CARRIE SOMETHING THAT BIG!?" Hunk yelled, she laughed.

"Find me something the size of me and I can lift it." She said, the paladins looked at Shiro.

In the black Lion hanger...

"Hmm." She thought while tapping her chin and looking at the black lion.

"There is no way you can lift that up." Keith said, Sardonyx picked it up like it was a real cat and held it up with one hand.

"You were saying." Sardonyx said and laughed. "But you really should meet Alexandrite." She said and gently set the black lion down again. "Even Opal, if it works though." She said and looked at Amethyst who was looking at the ground. "Don't be sad! You'll get him back, tell him I said hi! See you all!" She said and glowed again and took the shapes of Garnet and Pearl.

"I'm still confused how she could lift that much." Pidge said as she adjusted her glasses.

"The more gems there are in a fusion, the better the strength is for the fusion." Garnet answered.

"She also said we should meet Opal?" Lance said, Pearl and Amethyst looked at each other.

"Nope!" They said while looking away from each other. The mice gave them puppies eyes. "No." They said, then Pidge and Allura did puppy eyes. Pearl looked at Pidge and for a minute, saw Steven. Then Connie joined in.

"Alright! Alright!" Amethyst said they stopped with there puppy eyes. The two sighed as they tried to fuse, but the glowing image  made a weird noise and the two split apart.

"What happened?" Allura asked, Garnet balled her fists and walked out.

"What's her problem?" Lance asked, Pearl hit his head with the handle of her spear. "Ow! What the heck?!"