Goodbye for now...

"This kid is gonna be the death of me." Greg said as he rubbed his eyebrows, the paladins looked at Steven who was just smiling nervously. "Everyone was worried about you, even Lars." Greg said, Steven pat his hands against his jeans. "I'm just glad nothing bad happened to you." Steven said.

"Hold up, you didn't tell your dad about Pink Steven?" Lance asked.

"HE CAME BACK?!?!" Greg yelled, Steven face palmed himself.

"That's why." Pearl said as she pointed at Greg, who was now hyperventilating. "It wasn't that bad Greg, we put Steven into the healing chamber a few times but his fine." Pearl said.

"Well now he's grounded." Greg said, Steven sighed.

"Your not going to stop him?" Allura asked Garnet.

"Why?" Lapis asked.

"Because Steven lives with you." Keith said, Amethyst laughed.

"No, we live with Steven. We just pay for stuff for him." Amethyst said as Pidge poked Lion's main. The paladins looked at Pearl who just nodded.

"So apart that Lion can make a limited amount of portals, how are we suppose to get you all home?" Shiro asked, Pidge poked lion and he snapped at her.

"Maybe they could go through his mane?" Hunk asked, Keith looked Lion's mane and poked it. Lion got tired of trying so he let it happen.

"I'm good." Pearl said, Greg rubbed the back of his neck.

"You can't exactly breath in there so that's a no for me and Connie." Greg said, Steven nodded. 

"Maybe I could make you a worm hole?" Allura said, Lion's head sprung up. Bismuth couldn't help but chuckle a bit that now Pidge and Keith were messing with his mane.

"How? I thought that was impossible." Peridot said.

"I can show you." Allura said, she led them to the control room and two pillar appeared here Allura usually stood. "I touch these, think of the place and then open a portal." Allura said. Lion pawed at it. "Maybe you shouldn't do that." Allura said as she put her hand on lion's mane.

"What if you and lion make a portal?" Peridot said as she rubbed her chin.

"Is that even possible?" Pidge asked, Allura rubbed her chin.

"Possibly, but it would take a lot of energy. I also have to have know where your home is." Allura said,  Connie smiled.

"Okay then, both Lion and Allura rest. The gems, Steven, Connie and Greg need to be ready for tomorrow." Shiro said, they all nodded and went to there business. But Steven went to the Star gazing room. "You okay?".

"Yeah, I was just thinking. If the diamonds got here, does that mean we all live on the same earth?" Steven asked, Shiro looked at the Stars.

"I don't really know. Maybe." Shiro said.

The next day...

Everyone said there goodbyes as Allura and Lion stood at the bridge. Lion's eyes shined bright as he roared and Allura focused on the picture Connie gave her. A worm hole opened and Steven made a bubble around him, Connie and Greg.

"We hope to see you guys again soon!" Hunk said, Connie waved to them all as Greg just had his eyes closed. Alexandrite waved to them while Bismuth, Lapis and Peridot rested on her shoulders.  They all waved goodbye as they stepped in the portal. Lion jumped in last minute and rolled down the hill. Alexandrite smiled.

Were home....