Chapter 4

Currently, Ryuhei was lying on a grasslands, gazing at the stars on the night sky, though he was still surprised by the absence of the moon, even after all these years.

He closed his eyes as a smile blossoms on his face, a beautiful and peaceful smile, something he didn't expect to have as he lost this feeling long ago.

Suddenly, he sensed a couple of people approaching him which caused his to frown, he doesn't want to be destroyed, so messed with their sense of direction using his space power and made them return to where they came from.

Then, he sensed a dangerous presence coming from above, he opened his eyes and saw a meteorite about to land to where he is, he quickly got up and ran.

His control over TimeSpace is still st middle level, he still couldn't teleport but he can shorten the distance, ten meters is only equivalent to one meter to him.

After he is sure that he is already safe, Ryuhei stopped running and stood still, the meteor hit the ground, causing a large explosion and noise that can be heard by all nations.

Ryuhei waited until he deemed it safe and ran towards the site where the meteorite landed.

As Ryuhei arrived at the crash site, he was shocked as he saw a figure being surrounded by strong light, after a few second, the light surrounding the figure disappears, revealing a very beautiful woman he had ever see.

Long white hair that reaches her waist, white eyes, red lips, pale-white skin and a splendid figure, she is definitely one of the most beautiful woman Ryuhei had ever seen.

However, what shocked Ryuhei the most is not her beauty, but because she look so familiar.

'Yeah, it's like I've seen her before, that hair, eyes, and face, that, yeah, she looks alot like that woman, or could it be that she is that woman?'

Ryuhei took out his sword from his space storage. A black broadsword which is 1 and a half meter long, true he uses katana in his previous life, but that was because it is much easier to use in assassination.

In head-on confrontation, he prefer to use this type of sword as it is much more convenient for him.

This sword is called Evil Breaker, he named it himself, and has been nourishing it with his timespace power to strengthen it, and hope that it would gain some sort of ability like the sword Rebellion from DMC.

Ryuhei went in front of the woman, causing her to stop walking and stare at Ryuhei, who just look back at her.

"Move." The woman said.

"Make me." Ryuhei said while grinning.

The woman narrowed her eyes before it widens and released a strong shockwave that knock him back by a few steps.

Ryuhei also felt some something trying to put him to sleep, but he was strong enough to ignore it. After regaining his balance, he took a stance and prepared to fight.

"Why are you still awake?" The woman asks.

"Hm? So you intend to make me fell asleep? Sorry, that level of hypnotism is far too weak to influence me." Ryuhei replied.

'Temporal Shift.' Then, Ryuhei instantly appeared beside the woman with his sword almost cutting her neck.

However, it didn't connect as her eyes released a shockwave that knock his sword away, Ryuhei still remained calm and once again disappears before reappearing behind the woman and aim for her heart from the back.

The woman narrowly dodges his attack but it still pierced her shoulders.

"Argh!"

Ryuhei frowned but did not continue attacking, he found out that even though this woman has some supernatural abilities, she doesn't have any fighting experience.

'Most likely a sheltered princess or something along those lines.'

Ryuhei sighed in disappointment, he thought that she could give him some challenge but it appears not, she didn't even know how to fight nor able to use her abilities properly.

"Y-You! How?!"

"You're weak." Ryuhei said, and started to walk away. He didn't plan on killing her, after all she isn't his enemy nor was she his target, so there is no point on killing her.

"W-Wait!"

Ryuhei stopped on his tracks and look back, the woman was walking towards him.

Temporal Shift: By using his time ability, Ryuhei accelerates the external time of himself or his targets, which increases his movements to a level depends on his mastery over time.

Evil Breaker: A weapon which is being nourished by Ryuhei with his timespace ability.