Chapter 12

*Scene Break*

"Kaguya, you know what to do right? Will you do the honor?" Ryuhei said as he gaze at the night sky.

"Yes." She replied as she flew towards the sky, her third eye open wide. "Shine upon the world... Mugen Tsukuyomi!"

The sky seems to split, revealing a crimson colored moon that has the same symbols as Kaguya's eyes.

Then Kaguya landed back to the ground. "Shinju Tree!" After saying those words, a large and tall tree sprout out from the ground and reaches the clouds.

"Shinju tree, please take those that died and has committed many sins, use them to feed your self."

The tree trembles in acknowledgement. Ryuhei was pretty amazed that it is capable of responding.

Then, Ryuhei look towards the split sky and gaze straight towards the moon, then he casted a world-scale genjutsu that made people think and revered them as gods and protector of the world.

He also made them believe that he and Kaguya are the one's who created this world.

Ryuhei also found out that this world only consist of one continent, with 75% consisting of land while the other 40% is water.

Then, he took 25& of the 75% land and use it to create the moon, leaving the world with only 50% land remaining. Then, he took twenty percent of it and separated it, and the remaining thirty percent has been split equally.

Ryuhei was satisfied with his work as the world now had three continents, the biggest one will be where he and Kaguya resides, no other people were in there, and two is for his sons to manage when they grow older.

Ryuhei is pretty sure that he will be having twins, just like the original series, how he knew it? Well, let's leave it up to your imaginations.

Aa for the humans, well he made sure that they are safe with his Time and Space law, after all doing that is pretty easy as he already master it to a high level.

"Let's go, to where our empire resides!"

Ryuhei took Kaguya's hand as they flew towards the Celestial Continent, the continent where the God lives. Their flying movement doesn't seems to be fast, in fact it can even be said to be slow.

Well, Ryuhei actually slow down his speed on purpose as to enjoy the view with a beauty in his arms.

Even though he can't say that he love Kaguya, she is still the mother of his sons so doing this thing isn't that much big of a deal.

It took them a day before Ryuhei and Kaguya arrived at the Celestial Continent. They then directly flew towards the center of the continent and build their grand empire.

After they finished doing that, Ryuhei brought all humans into an illusion world and appeared before them along with Kaguya.

Then, he told all of them about how the Gods wouldn't interfere on mortal's daily lives and no matter what they do Gods wouldn't interfere.

After he said everything, Ryuhei picked a hundred woman, that are all top tier beauties and wanted them to be their maids, the women of course agreed, they will be serving under a God, how cool was that?

After everything is done, Ryuhei returned to his empire along with the other maids.

AN; Further information, I just can't seem to fit these on the story so I'll just put it here.

The Shinju tree is at the Celestial Continent, but Ryuhei and Kaguya took some branch of it and planted it on the other two continents, as for why, just find that out yourself.

The Celestial Continent is also covered by a very powerful genjutsu that only those who have a six paths chakra, or eyes at the same level as the rinnegan can see through it.

So unless you have one those, you will not be able to see much less stepped on the Celestial Continent.