Chapter 13

75 later, Celestial Continent, Minatsuki Empire.

In a large and wide grand hall, a handsome man in his early twenties can be seen sitting on a grand throne, beside him is a beautiful woman who also looks to be in her early twenties.

This two is of course none other than Ryuhei Minamoto and Kaguya Otsusuki, yes even after 75 years the two of them still haven't married.

After giving birth to her sons, Kaguya and Ryuhei remained friends, well for Ryuhei, Kaguya is his friend, but for Kaguya, Ryuhei is more than that.

The both of them act like a couple in front of their sons and even slept in the same room, but not once did their relationship improve.

Anyway back to present. In front of them, two young man who looks to be around twenty years old were kneeling while bowing their heads.

This two are Hagoromo and Homura, the sons of the Gods of this world. Though the two of them only has the body of a mortal, as Ryuhei is a human, the tree gave him powers but and longevity but not a Gods body.

So the two of them might live for around 250years before they grow old and die. Right now, they might look like twenty years old but they are already 75 yrs old.

"The two of you have grown to be a splendid young man. I guess its time for the two of you to have your own continent to manage."

The two man were shocked hearing their father's words, but then excitement burst forth and their body's couldn't help but tremble.

"Hagoromo, I will be giving you the authority over the Elemental Continent, while you Homura, will have the Martial Continent. Do your best okay?"

"Yes father! We won't disappoint you!"

"Un, you may leave."

The two of them quickly disappeared from the hall. Ryuhei sighed and noticed that it is already night, he sighed again and stood up.

"Kaguya, follow me."

Kaguya stood up and held Ryuhei's hand as both of them disappeared from the hall and appeared above the clouds, watching the moon.

Silence.

Both of them didn't speak a word for an entire minute before Ryuhei faced Kaguya with a serious expression.

"Kaguya I.... I will be leaving this world soon."

"Huh?"

She didn't know why, but he felt her chest tightening as if it was getting crush, she felt it hard to breath as tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.

"I...see. Then, please be careful."

"Kaguya! Kaguya!"

She didn't hear a word as she flew away, tears were falling from her eyes non-stop and she felt her heart getting shattered to pieces.

'What is this? It hurts! It hurts! Just like-'

Yes, what she is feeling right now is exactly the same aa 75 years ago, when the guy she is starting to love just betrayed her without any second thoughts.

But this time, this time it is on a whole different level, when last time she felt hurt this time she felr....empty.

She wanted to scream, she wanted to blow off some cities and mountains to at least lessen the pain she is feeling right now.

But before she could, a hand grabbed her hands. She didn't even look to know who it is, after all only one person is allowed and can to touch her, even her sons after they reach 13 yrs of age haven't touch even her hand.

"Let go! Leave me be!"

"Kaguya! Just calm down damn it!"

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! HUH!? DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!? 75 YEARS! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO RESPOND TO MY FEELINGS FOR 75 YEARS! WITH NO RESULT! AND NOW! NOW YOU'RE JUST GOING TO LEAV-"

Ryuhei doesn't want to hear any of it anymore and hugged her. "I want you to come with me!"

"Huh?"

"I said, I wanted you to come with me! Do you think I didn't notice? We've been with each other for a whole 75 years, you think I wouldn't notice your feelings?"

"I-"

"I also feel the same way okay?! I love you! That's why I'm asking you to come with me!"

Hearing no response after a few seconds, he broke the hug but still held her waist, he look at her face and saw that she is crying while staring at him blankly.

"I-I-"

"Hey, something, you're making me really uncomfortable you know?"

Suddenly, a smile blossoms on Kaguya's face while still crying.

"I-I-I've waited for 75 years just to hear that from you. I'm really happy, really I am." she said while wiping away her tears. "Ryuhei, I love you so much."

Ryuhei smiled as he gave her a hug, while tracing her fingers to her long beautiful hair.

AN; End of the Kaguya Arc! Next arc is another world! Which world will they go? Please pick.

Highschool DxD

RWBY

Fairytail

Arifureta