Chapter 11

"Silly child, can't even remember the one who made you. I should really punish you." Ryuhei was still smiling as he sat down on the juubi's head.

"M...Made me?"

"That's right, I made you, so you should follow me, obey my words, and never attack me, or else I will have to punish you, and I really don't want to punish a good child, you're a good child right?"

"Y...Yes! I am..a good child!" Even though the Juubi is made out of the negativity of the Shinju tree, it has only been born, and it only has the intelligence of a three years old child that came from Ryuhei's memories.

So Ryuhei can still shaped him as a good and obedient child that love its parents and will follow his words.

"Good girl."

"G..Girl?"

"Un, you're my daughter, so you're a girl, isn't that right? You're papa's cute little princess, Yui."

"Yui?"

"That's right, it's your name, you are Yui."

"Un!'

"Yui please be a dear and give me full access to your chakra, you'll do that for me will you? After all, Yui is such a good girl."

"Un! Yui is a good girl!"

After getting full access to Yui's chakra, Ryuhei change the environment of his mind scape, he doubt that an empty black space is a good place for a child to grow.

His mind scape changed into a beautiful forest, blue sky, a sun and clouds, it is a very beautiful scenery.

"Now Yui, papa will be going out for awhile okay? But don't be sad as you can still talk to me if you want." Ryuhei said as the gigantic ten tailed wolf changed into a size of a normal wolf.

"Un!" Yui replied with sad tone.

Ryuhei rubbed her head. "Don't worry, I'll come back from time to time to check on you. Be good girl while I'm gone 'kay?"

"Un! Yui will be good while Papa is away!"

Ryuhei smiled before disappearing from his mind scape. Ryuhei opened his eyes and found Kaguya squatting in front of him, with their faces almost touching.

Knowing that he woke up, Kaguya quickly retreated with a blush on her face, Ryuhei saw it but didn't comment about it and just stood up.

After gaining a full access on Yui's chakra he felt something that is almost the same as his TimeSpace ability.

He closed his eyes and concentrate.

"Death, and Destruction. So my TimeSpace isn't an ability but a law, same goes for Death and Destruction, it is also a law."

Ryuhei opened his eyes and opened his palm, a dark crimson flame like aura appeared and is dancing around his palm.

Ryuhei threw it tens of meters away from them and the moment the energy touched the ground, it immediately created a two meter wide and one meter deep hole.

No explosions or the like, the part of the ground just vanished without a trace.

Even Kaguya standing beside him was pretty surprised about it.

"Th-That's-"

"Since I took all the negativity of the tree, you should have all of its positivity Kaguya, here let me help you."

Then, Ryuhei helped her to comprehend the law of life and creation, the polar opposite of what had. It took half an hour before Kaguya finally managed to understand a little of it.

She tried to use it and grass and flowers immediately grew on the ground they were standing on, though it is only a meter around her.