Chapter 9

Kaguya closed her eyes, as despair and unwillingness surfaced on her face, but she couldn't do anything but wait for her death.

After a few seconds, she doesn't feel any pain like she thought, in fact she doesn't even feel anything! So she opened her eyes, only to see the back of a gray-blue haired man wearing a black and red clothing she haven't seen before.

(AN; The suit is the same as the picture above)

However, even with different clothing, she still recognized him, that hair, that large back she always gaze when he was standing in front of her, that overwhelming strength he had that he use to protect her.

There's no doubt, he is the one! The one who she wished to see again, the man who she wanted to apologize to, the man who is the reason why she desperately wanted to escape her death, yes, yes he is the one! The father of her unborn child!

"Ryuhei!"

Ryuhei turn around and smile at Kaguya, "Maa~ You didn't think that I'll leave you will you? My mission is still not complete." She didn't know why, but she felt hurt? Disappointed? That he only came back because of the mission she gave him.

"Besides, I still have to take care of our child." Now this brought joy to her heart and she didn't know why so she pushed that thought back to her mind for the time being.

Ryuhei stepped forward and faced the entire army with a smirk on his face. He isn't afraid at all! Madara is able to face an army of shinobi and look at them disdain!

What's more him, who can command Time and Space, is there even a reason to fear a couple of thousands of ordinary armies?

He first solidified the space around Kaguya to stop any attacks from hitting her, then he took out his sword and acitivated his Tenporal Shift before starting his massacre.

He keeps appearing and disappearing as one-by-one, the armies are slowly getting killed. When he appears, he will take a few lives, and when he disappears, he avoids any possible injuries.

Ryuhei once again appeared right in the middle of the entire army, then he extended his arms before swinging it down.

"Flattened Space!"

The space around 30 meters away from him, where his arms were once pointing at, flattened, even the people flattened to the ground as their blood sprayed everywhere.

"Wh-What!?"

"Hiii!! He's a demon!"

"Run! Run!"

"Well die if we fight him! Run for your lives!"

Of course, Ryuhei didn't just stand there watching them leave, he grabbed a large amount of people using his space ability and lifted them a few thousands of feet above the ground before letting them fall.

Ryuhei is already satisfied with his work and ran towards Kaguya, true he could've killed them all, but what's the point? He'll just waste his time.

As Ryuhei arrived in front of Kaguya, he returned the solidified space around her to normal, as Kaguya immediately tackled him to a hug.

She cried on his arms while Ryuhei just smiled while stroking her long beautiful hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, forgive me Ryuhei, Im sorry."

"It's fine. Don't worry about it."