Chapter 6

It has been a month since Kaguya asks Ryuhei to be her bodyguard, and currently they are eating on some food stalls. They are currently staying on this small city which is quite close to the Shinju tree.

During this entire month of staying with each others, the two of them became quite close, though not so close.

After they finish eating their food, they walked around the town and heard that some king from another country will arrive at this place in about a month or so.

Though Kaguya did bother about it, Ryuhei was getting anxious as the time where Kaguya was about to eat the fruit is nearing.

He was actually thinking whether he should eat it himself, after all, the plot is already fucked up the moment he met Kaguya and became her bodyguard, so doing this shouldn't be that much of a problem right?

After all, even though Kaguya and him can be considered as friends, it isn't to the point where he would be willing to abandon his goal on pursuing strength just for her.

After all, aside from being an assassin, he is also a battle maniac, so to fight strong opponents, he needed to be strong as well.

With his TimeSpace abilities, he might even be able to travel in another world, possibly even in another universe! But it will take too long, but fruit will be able to help him.

However, he is merely thinking about it and actually still didn't plan on doing it, but he might change his mind in the future.

-------------Half a Month Later-------------

'Just, how the fuck did this happen?'

Ryuhei cursed in his mind as he sat up from futon he is sleeping in and glance at his naked body, this isn't usually a problem as he likes to sleep naked.

The problem was a dried up blood he found, and a body of a beautiful woman lying naked beside him.

'Fucking seriously, just how the fuck did this happen?'

The woman is obviously Kaguya, the woman he was supposed to protect and guard but ended up fucking her to pregnancy, he can feel it inside his belly, though faint, he can still feel it in her womb.

She's fucking pregnant!

Well, from what he remembered last night, about how he banged her to unconsciousness like there was no tomorrow, he'd be surprised if she didn't end up being pregnant, he can still remember her belly bloat from so much seed he released inside her.

This actually surprised him as he thought that it could only happen on the hentai's he watched, well he is basically in an anime world so hentai logic might be in work here.

'What should I do? Leave? Impossible! I might be a scum, cold hearted, and downright evil killing machine, but I'm not cruel enough to abandon a woman who got pregnant with my child! That is a line I will never cross!'

Then he sighed, he doesn't have much experience on women, aside from fucking them, after all he spent his entire life killing, fighting and training, so this is new to him.

He didn't know what will Kaguya do once she woke up, will she blame him? Will she be mad at him? He didn't know, he will cross that bridge once he is there.