Messed up relations...

Next morning MS managed to drag Rohit to practise on time avoiding one more ugly Rohirat fight. Entire session MS tried to talk it out with Virat but Virat graceful avoided him. Rohit didn't try to take to Virat but deep inside he was hoping that Virat would pass a stupid comment or sometime else like he always does But nothing like that happened.

After 2 hours or so MS saw that Virat and some of the newbies were practising catches with there fielding coach. A ball went from the extreme right of Virat and he made a dive to reach it. 9 out of 10 times Virat would have caught it easily but today he somehow he managed to mess it up. He landed on the ground with great force. Next thing MS registered was Virat curled up on the ground holding back of his head growling in pain.

MS ran to him in seconds sat beside Virat who was still growling in pain with eyes shut hard. Physio, Rohit and Jaddu who were batting started running towards them.

"Cheeku, Are you ok? Zyada Lagi kya?" enquired MS concerned trying to make Virat sit supporting him with his body.

Virat flinched back as soon as he registered MS voice and MS did notice it. I would be lying if we say 'it didn't matter'.

"I'm fine." He muttered trying to get up.

"Virat..."MS said sternly "You are not. Let the physio check it."

"Aree....I'm telling na...I'm fine. I can take care of myself." Virat said irritated.

"I'm going to hotel sir," Virat informed Ravi Shastri as he walked out.

 Fuming Rohit started following Virat wanting to give a piece of brain to his stupid best friend.

"Ro...I will see. You handle here." MS said as walked fast to catch up with Virat.

"Why the hell is he so arrogant." Sanju Samson's voiced out confused. 

Only after Rohit barked a "WHAT?" he realised that he actually said it 'out' not in his mind.

"Don't forget Virat is still your caption. He has more 100's than your international matches. When you at least reach half of what he has achieved then, talk about him." Rohit snapped angrily as he walked away.

"I didn't mean that, Bhai," Sanju said to Jaddu with a sad face.

"It's good if you don't mean it. Maybe what you have said is true but you have very bad timing." Jaddu said patting his back. "Poor boy, Only saw jerk Virat from the moment he came into the team."He thought.

"Its something that all of you should know. In ICT people never will speak about others behind their back even though abuse each other directly. Get used to it then only you will be able to sustain in the team. And whatever is happening, don't let this affect your performance. Virat and Rohit, They have achieved enough to be in the team with 1 or 2 bad matches but you people still have to prove yourself....So concentrate." Jaddu gave the longest speech in his life before walking.

"Don't know how people manage to give those long speeches...Uff" Jaddu thought as he walked towards Rohit.

"What happened?"Rohit asked anxiously as MS walked back little dejected.

"Nothing...Everything is fine. Virat went to the hotel as he needs some rest." MS said smiling slightly before moving towards nets. A smile that couldn't fool Jaddu and Rohit.

"Everything now fine for sure," Jaddu signed sadly.

"He might have said something again?" Rohit asked making Jaddu shrugged.