Alone...

Next day the entire team arrived for the ODI series and Jaddu has updated them about the situation. 

"I think we should talk to him," Jinks suggested after hearing everything. 

"No use of all that. He will speak some nonsense and move away." Rohit responded dryly.

"We can try." Bhuvi probed. 

"What you will try? If he can shout and sho away Kuli then he will do that with anyone." Rohit snapped.

"But Virat Bhaiya also said sorry and played Pubg with me," Kuldeep came in Virat's defence as usual only to earn a death glare from Rohit.

"Yaar... Why are you not understanding? Virat brain has been affected by some kind of Virus. He neither whats to listen or understand anything. See...Do whatever you want but I'm done. I'm not gonna try and talk to him now. Even I want to see how many days this goes on." Rohit said angrily and walked out of the room.

"Even I think It better to leave Virat alone for some time. Maybe he gets some time to clear his mind that way. We can talk to him once he clams down." MS suggested as he believed that is no use for talking when Virat is not ready and also feared that Virat would say something that would break the thinks forever. 

"Where is Virat? He didn't even come for practice today?" Rohit asked as he took a tablet for headache.

"He went home directly from the match two days back. He mailed to Ravi Sir it seems." Jinks answered.

"But why? The practice session is important na. If it was any of us then he would have made a rocket out of it." Rohit mumbled disappointedly.

"Jinks, Why do I smell like someone is missing Virat here?" Bhuvi asked failing to control his laugh.

"Because you have some problem with your nose. I'm not missing anyone. Good night." Rohit growled as he got on the bed to sleep.

Nextday afternoon everyone sat in MS room, as usual, trying there best to act as if everything is normal. But Virat's absence was screaming so loud that it can't be ignored. 

"Bhai..." Rohit ran into the room pushing the door ajar with a loud thud.

Rohit ran towards the bed where MS was sitting and open and closed in his mouth several times anxiously before he could voice out anything.

"Woh... Phone kiya....Aur... Woh tho Ghar par nahi hai" Rohit managed to say in proper Mumbaikar tone. All gathered around him by then. Though they didn't understand a word of what Rohit said the panic on Rohit's face was enough to scare them.

"Ro...Clam down... And tell me slowly who called and who is not at home." MS said shaking rohit a little by his shoulders.

"Woh... Bhai... Aunty... Virat ki Mumma... She called. She was crying so much. Vikas  Bhaiya (Virat's brother) bhi bhout gusse mai tha. He was saying something like he may not be rich and famous as virat but he would never depend on virat...." Bhai started ranting anxiously.

"Rohit...I can't understand a bit... Tell me clearly what exactly happened."MS said little sternly.

"Even I can't understand anything Bhai. Aunty called me and she was crying. She was asking me why Virat is behaving like this and also talk to Virat about it. Before I could ask her what exactly happened. Bhaiya took the phone and he was very much angry. He said something like he was done with Virat's attitude and arrogance. He also told me to tell Virat that he has nothing to do with Virat anymore." Rohit explained little composed but still sounding confused.

"Virat had done something stupid at home too? But Why?" Jaddu asked.

"Pur Virat hai kaha? We were thinking that he is at home and they are thinking that he is here. He has to be somewhere na?" MS voiced worried for Virat now.