outburst

Rohit and Virat were just enjoying the silence of the room after Anushka and Virat's mom left.

"I want to see the match," Virat said out of nowhere.

"That doctor will kick me out of I let you use the phone again. She gave a half-an-hour lecture for that Video call."Rohit turned downed Ro's request.

"You should have seen Sourav sir's face, Vi. He was like 'Kaha fus gaya yaar'" Rohit said imitating Sourav Ganguly. Virat burst out laughing.

Thus they started there non-sense batter teasing almost everyone in the world including Trump,Obama etc...

"Sleep Vi...You should rest."Rohit said seeing the time.

"Why don't you just say that you are sleepy."Virat countered.

"Ya...I'm sleepy. Now sleep."Rohit told in finality as he adjusted Virat's blanket and AC temperature and sat on sofa.

"Ro..."Virat called after 5 minutes or soon. rohit just hummed.

"Are you upset because...You know...I told AB before you?"Virat said slowly. He knew that Rohit is kinda jealous of AB but never minded it because jealous and possessive Ro always felt warm.

"I have many reasons to be upset at you Virat," Rohit said dryly.

"Not other reasons...are you upset because of this?" Virat asked again.

Rohit got up, walked towards Virat sat beside him by holding his hand and started seriously for the first time after Virat woke up.

"Virat...There is no doubt that it hurts that you choose not to tell us. Whatever your reasons maybe I really don't care. We have that right on you Vi...you can't deny that. And I'm not gonna forgive for trying to kick us out of your life easily. And AB...You have no idea how glad I'm that you had something in your life with whom you can share everything...even if it is not me. I will always be thankful to him for being with..." Rohit said seriously not trying to hide, how hurt and disappointed he was.

"No...No...No...Ro...I wasn't planning to say anything to AB. He got to know by accident. He came to my room suddenly when I got to attack and he just got to know."Virat explained hurriedly not ever hearing Rohit's last sentence. He does not want Rohit to feel that he would choose anyone else over Rohit at any moment of life.

"What?"Rohit said fuming and it confused Virat.

"What the hell Virat? What do you think of yourself...A superhero. Virat let me remind you you are not. How did you even think you will go to London all alone and did you say you were having attacks before also?" Rohit asked in fury.

"Ro...I'm a superhero...Super Vi."Virat said Cheekily.

"Dare you divert the topic, Virat" Warned Rohit glaring. "I thought.."Virat started.

"That is the problem Vi...You should not think...because thinking is exclusive for people with brains" Rohit snapped.

"Ok...I'm sleeping...I need to rest."Virat said closing his eyes. Rohit gave him an angry stare but no use as Virat wasn't looking at him. Rohit just signed and returned to the sofa.

"There isn't a better person in the world than you when I feel like sharing anything or everything, Not matter what situation it is," Virat said sincerely after 10 minutes.

"You want me to feel happy for that."Rohit contoured ignoring the warm feeling in his heart.

"No...I just wanted you to know. Good night."Virat signed before he drifted into sleep.

Approximately at 4 in the morning... Virat was half asleep as effect reduced and his body pains kinda didn't let him sleep. The entire team entered Virat room as they came to the hospital directly from the airport.