Recovering...Slowly but surely.

Soon Rohit with entire team landed in the hospital and started teasing each other as usual. Jaddu and Shikar how they successfully pulled a prank on Rohit and Ash while later were glaring at them. Virat was fulling enjoying this nonsense while clinging to MS and Kuldeep clinging to him. Then started Hardik's tale followed by Yuzi's...hours passed and there was not even a minute when smile left Virat's face. So odd that they never get bored with the presence of each other after travelling together for almost 9 months in a year.

"Why don't we go live on Instagram," Hardik suggested excitedly.

"Ya...ya..do it and that doctor will ban you from hospital permanently." Rohit retorted.

"You are too boring." Complained Hardik disgusted. Rohit didn't care to respond.

*Doorknock* Dr Tani entered.

"Hey, beautiful. Shall I help you?" Hardik said adjusting his hair. He was about to go towards her when he saw Bhuvi, Jassi glaring at him and Mahi Bhai giving him 'Dare you to get up' look.

"Actually Doc... I have some important work now." He said hurriedly taking his phone out.

"It's ok Hardik. I will call you if I need your help in throwing out people who shout in my hospital." She said smiling at his stupid actions because she found them cute for some odd reason.

"But I'm not shouting now," Rohit said offended as Hardik give a thumbs up with a wide grin.

"Trusts me, Mr Sharma... You are just one of many." Dr Tani said rolling her eyes.

"So How are you now feeling Mr Kohli?" She asked with a warm smile as she went forward to check his BP, temperature etc.

"Better...just these body pains are horrible," Virat said with a hiss as she gives him an injection. Kul was clinging to Yuzi with closed eyes the moment injection touched Virat's. Yuzi threw his arms protectively around Kul understanding Kul's fear of injection.

"They would be fine with time. Today we will reduce the sedative dose try to sleep on your own and also you can eat some light foods and soups from tonight." She informed. He was only on drips and salines from the moment he woke up making Virat mouth watered just by the name of food.

"But Sir If he has any trouble just inform the nurse and she would give the sedative but make sure he sleeps... It's very much necessary." She instructed turning towards MS. MS nodded.

"You people are leaving now right?" She asked looking around.

"Can't they just stay?" Virat asked.

"No. They can't." Dr Tani said in a no-nonsense tone.

"We are already braking hospital protocols by letting so many people inside the patient's room. So even you have to cooperate with us. Only two people during sleeping hours." She explained to MS before Virat could protest.

In this short span, she realised Who holds the power to handle these overgrown kindergarten kids, who surprisingly happens to be Superheros of Indian cricket.

"It's ok. They will leave in 5 minutes." MS assured her.

As soon as Dr Tani left Kul went back into his previous position snuggling into Virat.

"I want to stay with you, Bhaiya." Whispered Kul in a low childish tone.

"Then You WILL stay with me," Virat assured instinctively.

"Ok then. We will leave and I will come back tomorrow morning." Ro signed getting up from the sofa.

Honestly, Rohit didn't want to leave too. It was an unsaid rule that it's Rohit and MS stays with Virat daily but is it a Rocket science that it's impossible to say NO to Kuliya? And with the way Virat clinging to Mahi Bhai... it is his turn to leave.