suggest title...

That night MS was sitting in the garden alone looking at the dark sky and twinkling stars. 

"How many stars did you count?" Yuvi asked as he settled beside him. 

"Go away Yuvi" MS signed not even looking at his face.

"Come and eat. Then you can sit here all night counting the star." Yuvi suggested.

"Parishan mat kar. Jha yaha sai." MS snapped.

After 2 min he felt a hand on his shoulder. He signed preparing himself to give nice lecture and turned back saying "Yuvi....I will..." 

"Sonu...You too."MS signed seeing Raina standing there instead of Yuvi. 

"Leave me alone for sometime yaar, please...I will eat once I'm hungry." MS pleaded. He just can't snap at Sonu, It had been like that for years now.

"It's ok...I'm here to tell you something else," Raina said smiling as he sat beside MS dragging Yuvi along.

"So, I was trying to convince everyone to eat something but then Yuvi had to show who the senior is. So he started ordering them to get up and eat. And all of them royally ignored him." Raina started his story.

Big brother in MS kick in but before he could react Yuvi dramatically said "You spoiled them Mahi. They don't know how to respect senior." making him roll his eyes.

"As he could not threaten anyone. He decided to attack innocent Kuldeep." Raina continued again.

"Don't tell me you bullied Kuli?" MS asked glaring at Yuvi.

"He is not as innocent as he looks. He appointed bodyguards around him."Yuvi complained.

"He was having a go at Kuldeep, Yuzi and Harry came in front blocking him Yuvi and the entire team was glaring at him."Raina continued.

"It was a scene the see 'the bully Yuvraj Singh' shut his mouth at once." Raina continued teasing Yuvi.

"What will I do? woh das thi aur mai ek. All this happened because of you only. They are not taking me seriously because you don't take me seriously." Yuvi complained angrily.

"Don't tell me you were scared of those kids?" MS teased chuckling. He did even realise that his stupid friends have managed to keep his mind off things.

"Ooo... I was scared and all ok... I just don't want to argue with that kiddos. Punjabi kisi sai nahi dartha." Yuvi said in attitude.

"Of course...Of course."Mahi said chuckling.

"Btw...They wouldn't have argued with you anyway. They respect you a lot. They would have just diverted your concentration form kuli to someones else." MS explained smiling fondly.

"All are very so protective about Kuli especially Cheeku. Cheeku tho..." MS tried off remembering Virat's condition. 

"Anyways they are too stubborn. Even you can't make them eat."Yuvi challenged quickly

"Challenging me?"MS asked raising his eyebrows and Yuvi just shrugged.

"What were we saying for the past one hour. All Mahi did is gave a stern look and they listened."Yuvi complained to Raina. As they watched MS and kids eating together.

"Why are you getting jealous now" Raina teased.

"I just hope all this will be over soon. Hospital word itself is scaring me." Yuvi signed turning serious.

That Night Virat got consciousness but he because Hyper as soon as he realised he is in India only, resulting in his BP shoot up. So Doctors have preferred keeping him under sedatives after that. Only Sourav knows about this incident as he felt that would only create unnecessary panic in all others.

Next day nothing changed. Virat's mother and brother have arrived. Virat's surgery was planned the very night. medical preparations for that are taken care of. Rohit and Shikar were busy in consoling Virat mom as they were more close to her. Anushka was also informed and she was broken too. Though all of them tried to keep themselves optimistic and preoccupied they couldn't help but feel the panic.

At 6 in the evening... The family was allowed to see unconscious Vi before surgery.
First Virat's Mom went in followed by His brother and Anushka. 

MS entered the room and saw his little brother laying there lifelessly attached to so many instruments. Virat's hair and beard were shaved for the surgery and had many wires attached to his chest and hands. 

He slowly walked towards Virat stood beside him as he loving ran his hand on Virat's cheek and head. He wanted to say many things but his voice betrayed him.

He sat there holding Virat's hand for minutes just looking at Virat's face, occasionally caressing his cheek. 

"Come back fast Cheeku." He managed as he just leaned forward and gave a kiss on his forehead lovingly before walking out of the room.

Rohit entered the room after MS. But was actually happy for finally seeing Virat after a long time.

"Why are playing this Sleep-Sleep game, Vi?  You know that you can never win over me na. Then why are you even trying? Sleeping so much don't suit you." Rohit said crying as he holds Virat's hand.

"Vi...You are complete idiot, a stupid arrogant brainless jerk. I'm so angry with you. You better wake up soon and make it up with me, If not...If not I will give destroy all your Jackets and your watches...I will throw them in the swimming pool."Rohit sobbed.

"I miss you so much, Vi...I have noone to fight, noone to irritate. Comeback fast Vi.." he whispered as he rushed out of the room not able to take Virat's silence. Rohit failed to notice the teardrop rolled down from Virat's eye.

The moment he is out he collided with MS who was standing there. Rohit throw his arms around MS hugging him thight as he sobbed. 

"He is an idiot Bhai...Always finding ways to irritate us, always doing one stupidity or other. He always has a go at me for sleeping too much now he is doing the same to irritate us. He will be fine in no time because he can't live without us, he is just throwing tantrums" Rohit complained sobbing. 

That night was the longest and darkest night of there lives. Noone moved from there places, praying and hoping with every passing second. Wishing that the next morning will bring new light into there lives.

Short chappy...

--Siri..