His family...

"Oh...really? Then please tell me at what part did we make you feel like we are pushing you away Virat?" MS questioned with anger evident in his voice.

Virat gulped. He almost knows what made MS is so angry all of sudden. While Rohit is still confused.

"No... You tell me...I wanna listen. First, you act like a jerk and be on a mission to push everyone away. Insult Ro, Shout at everyone even Kul, Push me away to the extent that even I get a doubt I lost you forever. Then we get to know you are missing and we will find you like that..." MS started angrily but stop as a lump formed in his throat and tears in his eyes as he remembered how they found Virat...all curled up and lifeless.

Rohit condition wasn't different. That was one sight he wished to erase permanently from his memory. He subconsciously leaned into Virat assuring himself that its all past.

MS took a deep breath and continued, "Then...we will suddenly get to know about You have a...Tu...Tumour and you lied to us. We might never talk to you again, we might have lo...*inhales deeply* lost you. Every second...Every second when you were in the coma was hell. We hope... every day we hope that  you will wake up, you will talk...but all we get is a disappointment." Anger in his voice vanished long back...its all pain now.

"Bhai...I'm sorry...I'm really sorry...please..." Virat sobbed. He don't know why he was crying. Was it guilt? He don't know? With Rohit holding him tight and sobbing as if he is reliving every moment and MS speaking with tears rolling down MS's eyes as he spoke... all Virat felt like doing was crying... Cry for no proper reason.

"Then finally you woke up... It felt like...like..." He trailed off not finding a proper description for his happiness.

"After all this, you still lie... You still hide stuff. Tell me Virat who is pushing away whom?" MS asked in a disappointed tone. This got Rohit's attention.

"Lying? still hiding stuff? What do you mean?" Rohit asked confused as moved little away from Virat but still sitting beside him.

"He thinks that we are going to leave him. He is even getting nightmares. He was shivering with fear last night. It is affecting him so much he is flinching just by the mention of it. But of course, he won't tell us. Hai na Virat?" MS spoke.

Now it was Rohit's turn to get angry. It might sound like a small thing but for them, it's definitely not. Virat hiding things had almost cost them his life...they can't take it anymore. The can't deal with Virat still trying to push them away after everything.

"what do you want to prove by lying to us every damn time Virat? and...and... Why can't you get it into your thick shell that...You have somehow made us love you so much that we can never push you away even with you being an absolute jerk?" Rohit shouted. He don't care if he gets banned from the hospital. He will drag this idiotic patient of their's along with him.

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry... I...I..." Virat broke down. Next moment MS and Rohit were hugging him both the sides.

"Cheeku...It's ok...Bacha...don't cry please... It's just that we won't be able to help you in any way if you hide stuff...that's making us feel more and more helpless. Now please stress yourself..." MS said concerned.

"Bhai...I used to get same...same nightmare...daily...whenever I sleep... It's so scary... I scream...but...noone stays... I used to cry the whole night... I even went to the doctor... She...she said that...I have to try to write it down by changing the end...But how can i ... mai kud app sab sai bagh raha tha... I have to talk it out...but...I had no one to talk...I...I.." Virat burst out holding on to both Rohit and MS. He realised that it wasn't as difficult as he thought it would be to talk about everything...especially with his brother and best friend holding him...supporting him.