Insecurities...

Virat woke up to find himself in an empty room. Panic rushed into his system as fear engulfed him. The four walls painted in pure white has nothing to do with his fear but the Silence and desertedness of room have. He looked around to find someone. He wanted to scream out, call someone but his voice abandoned him. He wanted to run out this scary room but it's like his body has frozen. it felt like a soul entrapped in a stone statue.

Much to his relief, he found a figure standing at the corner of the room walking towards him from the unknown darkness.

"Nuskie..." he whispered signing in relief as her face into clear view.

"It's all over Virat. You broke me. You broke us. It's all over now." She said in a broken tone with tear-filled eyes as he started stepping back into the darkness.

"No...No... No... Don't say that. Nuskie...Stop...No..." Virat shouted frustratedly. He wanted to run and stop her but his body wasn't moving.

"Why are you shouting now? Isn't that what you always wanted." Came Rohit's taunt from the opposite corner.

"Ro..."Virat cried feeling little relived. "Be here Ro. It's scary...I...I'm scared."

"Why would you want a selfish jerk like me near you Virat?" Rohit asked amused making Virat shrink.

"You asked me to show some self-respect and Walk away. Now, I'm walking away."Rohit said in a teary voice as he stepped back into darkness.

"Ro...Ro...Ro...Stop..." He shouted but there wasn't anyone to hear.

"Bhai... Bhai... Ask him to stop..."Virat screamed as he saw MS standing there.

"I learnt not to interfere in your life Virat," MS said in an emotionless tone.

"No...Don't say that...I need you...your Cheeku needs you...please..." Virat cried breaking down. he felt drained. he felt... Dead.

"You don't need anyone Virat," MS said in the same tone as he stepped back. This time Virat didn't scream out to stop. He had no energy left.

"Mummy..." he whispered tiredly as he saw his mother standing there with his brother.

"Why did you say all that Virat? Why did you make me feel like I'm talking to celebrity Virat Kohli...Not my baby brother Virat? Why?" His brother accused him.

"Mumma..." he whispered again as tears flow from his eyes. She was his only light. He wanted to her to hold him, assure him and protect him like always.

"Its too late...puttar(son). You have messed it bad this time." She said crying as she walked away with his brother.

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Virat Screamed with every bit of energy left in him making his body ache as the darkness began to engulf him

"Cheeku...Cheeku...Bhacha...What happened... Cheeku." he heard a familiar voice as he felt warmth around him.

"Maa..." he whispered again wanting to find her.

"Cheeku... What happened Bhacha? Wake up... open your eyes Cheeku...See I'm here." Came the same warm concerned voice again.

It sounded like Mahi Bhai...But hasn't he already left? Wait did he ask me to wake up? Am I not already up.

Virat's thoughts were broken as he felt someone violently shaking his body. With a jolt, his eyes were opened as he felt sweet all over his body. The moment he saw the hospital room with worried MS looking at him anxiously he realised it was a dream... rather a nightmare.

"Bhai..."He cried in relief pleaded MS with teary eyes to hold him.

Next second MS took him into a bear hug assuring him.