Ch.1: First Day

For those who are wondering, Lilith's quirk is inspired off the Puppet from 'Five Nights at Freddy's' and the game, 'Showdown Bandit' by Kindly Beast, the creators of Bendy and the Ink Machine.

The strings are symbolic of the Puppet being the reason behind the rest of the characters' hostility and also the characters from 'Showdown Bandit' having to guard their strings.

Telekinesis is symbolic of the Puppet's, or Charlotte's, supernatural Abilities. Y'know, give gifts, give life... like the 8-bit game from FNAF 2...

Regeneration has to do with a mechanic from 'Showdown Bandit'. Whenever the Bandit is low on strings, he needs to have them repaired by Doc Carver. I figure for Lilith, she would have this ability in the form of rapid muscular healing. A broken bone, however, is a different story.

Lullaby is inspired by the music box mechanic from FNAF 2. Keeping the music box wound up will keep the Puppet from attacking you. For Lilith, she has to sing to stun her opponent, so it creates an opening for her to attack.

When first creating her, I wanted to give her a dark quirk to match her emo goth look. But, I decided that this choice was kinda Mary-Sue since we already have a character with a similar quirk. But, I then realized that no one in My Hero Academia had a Marionette quirk, so I made one with some inspiration from a few of my other favorite franchises. Plus, I thought it would be perfect for the story, as I wanted Lilith to (metaphorically) pull Katsuki's strings.

I mean, I love Bakugou and how passionate he is about becoming a hero, but he needs to dial back on the 'A-hole' meter sometimes.

BTW, I just started watching My Hero Academia, so please don't roast me in the comments about anything, characters or story-wise, being inaccurate. I'm still trying to keep up...

~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~

When I wake up the next morning, I immediately changed into my UA uniform. After that, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair and do my makeup. With my basic routine done, I grabbed my bag and schedule and headed down downstairs to the living area and kitchen of my apartment. I then grabbed an apple from a bowl of fruit on top of the counter before taking a large bite out of it. I looked at the time on the microwave, which read 6:53. I decided to head out to the school, so I would be early for my first class.

Besides, a few students were probably already there or headed there now. But, that wasn't important. What was important is that I start my day in a good mood. Hopefully, nobody in class ruins it for me, if you know what I mean...

Well, first day at UA, here I come...

~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~

I headed to homeroom, which was actually my first class of the day. Only a handful of students were already in the classroom. I didn't bother to introduce myself because I don't want to become the center of attention. Plus, I didn't want any shade thrown at me for no reason by some attention seeking bitch. Like I say, screw the haters; they can go swim with sharks.

I took a seat at the back of the classroom, wanting to be left alone as I wasn't a happy camper in the morning. Because I was early, I decided to watch some videos on my phone. I typed in 'Alonzo Lerone' into the YouTube search bar before clicking a Gordon Ramsey twitter roasts video. I silently laughed at the insults from Gordon being read by Alonzo, playing from my airpods.

A video later, I heard the hustling of the whole class getting into their seats. I guess that meant class was about to start, so I put my phone and earbuds away in my bag. I then grabbed a mechanical pencil for good measure.